Sync contacts and calender with Outlook?

Guest awarner

Guest awarner

Anyone know of an application I can use to sync my Pulse with Outlook on the PC?

This is the only thing stopping me from using the Pulse as my main device as the only software I have seen requires you to sync via Google. personally I do not trust Google security or the way they just love to collect and sell your information, so there is no way I will ever sync via them.

Any ideas or nothing on the market as yet? Don't care if it's paid or freeware as long as it works as well as syncing my old WM devices.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest awarner

Unfortunately not, I do not have an Exchange account but also this still refers to syncing with the evil that is google gmail which I have zero interest in ever using. I have one main email account and certainly do not want to swap it just for one device.

Guest goatee

I had a Pulse for a short while - doesn't it come with software pre-loaded for that (or is that just for an Exchange server)?

Guest rfarrah
Anyone know of an application I can use to sync my Pulse with Outlook on the PC?

This is the only thing stopping me from using the Pulse as my main device as the only software I have seen requires you to sync via Google. personally I do not trust Google security or the way they just love to collect and sell your information, so there is no way I will ever sync via them.

Any ideas or nothing on the market as yet? Don't care if it's paid or freeware as long as it works as well as syncing my old WM devices.

My Incredible syncs both Calendar and Contacts (but not tasks) natively. Maybe it is an Android-version thing.