DC22 6.5 23569

Guest peperonikiller

Guest peperonikiller
That is a GREAT question, and one that made this user feel like an idiot! I traced it down to the install directory...at least for some apps. I installed office suite no problem to "my storage" and all icons and shortcuts work flawlessly. But, if I put other apps there, they don't work right.. However, if I install those problem apps directly to the "device" then they work without a hiccup. I must say, thank you again for your ROMs, they seem to work very well. Thinking about toying with making my own now... I have been running the Ifonz for quite a while until I stumbled upon this excellent web forum, now I am in love with titanium!

ohhhh yea, sometimes installing to storage mem can mess them up. Well my roms are quite outdated now.. and I think Lioryte is the only one on this forum keeping his up to date if you wanted to check out his. I was going to upload my kitchen since i've moved on but I've been to lazy still to do so lol

Guest lioryte
ohhhh yea, sometimes installing to storage mem can mess them up. Well my roms are quite outdated now.. and I think Lioryte is the only one on this forum keeping his up to date if you wanted to check out his. I was going to upload my kitchen since i've moved on but I've been to lazy still to do so lol

The last Mahican. LOL. Now since I'm the only one left I feel obligated to make a M2D/flotanium and a Neo ROMs, but too lazy to do it as well, even with new kitchens that are making it so easy... Counting the minutes for my next phone whatever it will be

Guest Super_Geek

Thanks for the heads up. I know the Omnia is old, but I love it! Eventually I will probably get the new II model or something different that can be tweaked also. Been playing with Linux for quite some time and watching the forums to see if anyone has developed a "mobile" version that works correctly. Also, is there a way to edit something using your current ROM which will allow me to direct the links to shortcuts and make the alterations to icons? If I change any that you cooked in the ROM, they just turn to default ones.. not really what I want. Anyway, I really want to be able to put additional programs in "my storage" rather than on the device directly if possible, so I need to be able to create symbolic links and icon cache. I am comfortable with reg edits or anything else you have to suggest. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

And also, "Hail to Lioryte" as I guess they are the only one still cooking these days. Keep up the great work!

• 2 months later...
Guest Micallen
I've created an Evo rom. Will post a link up when it get's more customized than just stock.

What's an EVO ROM?

Looking forward to ANY new ROM at this point!!

Any chance of an LG Incite KB?

• 1 month later...
Guest peperonikiller
The Titanium v3 doesn't come with the option to change the 4-way to the mouse. Is there any way possible to do this? I tried fingermouse mode toggle utility here: http://www.modaco.com/content/i780-i780-mo...toggle-command/

However, there's just a black box for the mouse pointer icon...am I supposed to load it on somehow?

That version I took out the 4-way mouse. You'll also have to add the mouse icon pointer

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...