Your web hosting provider?

Guest 0zas

I apologize for the possible off-topic. Guys, could you tell me which web hosting company you are using at the moment? I have a problem because my current web hosting company hostrator.com is kicking me off. They say that our website is using too many server resources. But our website only gets 300 visitors per day..

Anyway, what would be your recommendations? Are you happy with your web hosting providers?

I am checking http://www.hosting24.com/ at the moment, but is it real that they can provide unlimited disk space?

I have contacted them and they say something like "1000GB disk drive costs only $30 per month, so if some day we will start running out of disk space we will simply add a new 1000GB drive so can continue uploading..".

What do you think about it? Any ideas and web hosting company name suggestions are much appreciated.

Guest leedsrgaskell

I use a company called PacWeb

They have excellent support and some of the best value packages around. They run cpanel, allow payment via Paypal & support Zen-Cart installs.

Not sure if my package is still availabel but I pay 3.99/month for 10gb transfer, 2gb space, unlimited MySQL dbs, mailboxes, domains

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest PayMentRaj

I apologize for the possible off-topic. Guys, could you tell me which web hosting company you are using at the moment? I have a problem because my current web hosting company hostrator.com is kicking me off. They say that our website is using too many server resources. But our website only gets 300 visitors per day..

Anyway, what would be your recommendations? Are you happy with your web hosting providers?

I am checking http://www.hosting24.com/ at the moment, but is it real that they can provide unlimited disk space?

I have contacted them and they say something like "1000GB disk drive costs only $30 per month, so if some day we will start running out of disk space we will simply add a new 1000GB drive so can continue uploading..".

What do you think about it? Any ideas and web hosting company name suggestions are much appreciated.

I don't know about that site what you mentioned here.

So,I would suggest you another cheap and best web hosting site called Thewebpole.com here you can get the Shared,Dedicated,VPS based web hosting plans at low cost with many features.You can choose any plan which fulfill your needs.I have hosted my website.The servers are 99% uptime.They are also supporting with excellent customer service and support at 24/7.This is the most safe,secure and reliable website.

• 4 months later...