Help Here on USA.. Can Desire Work in Usa? or Orange from Dominican Republic

Guest dominationk1

Guest dominationk1

im just wondering.. i Love my Nexus One.. it seems the Desire got the little details that my Nexus One missed.. so can i unlock it.. to make it work with my T Mobile from USA OR Orange from Dr... Thanks..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nicandris
im just wondering.. i Love my Nexus One.. it seems the Desire got the little details that my Nexus One missed.. so can i unlock it.. to make it work with my T Mobile from USA OR Orange from Dr... Thanks..

well you can but i think there is a problem with the Bands. Smthing with the high speed internet connections

Guest lyrikal757
well you can but i think there is a problem with the Bands. Smthing with the high speed internet connections

You basically have it. The 3g will not work. You can use it on edge though. Kind of useless IMO on edge though.

Guest HustlinDaily

The $800+ Desire from Telstra in Australia will work with AT&T 3G bands

Doesn't the regular Desire work with T-Mobile 3G? T-Mobile USA uses 900MHz/1700MHz/2100MHz. Doesn't the Desire work with 900MHz/2100MHz? I am not all that knowledgeable about this, just asking.

Guest HustlinDaily

Nevermind my bad. TMo 3G is 1700/2100 with both being required to work. Clearly I know nothing about TMo.

Soo yeah if you really desire the desire, you are going to have to drop about $800 on it (Australian version) and switch to AT&T I guess or wait until TMo gets a great Android phone (so far, they have been accepting Android fairly well unlike my provider, AT&T).

What is wrong with your Nexus?

Edited by HustlinDaily