Sell Hero buy Desire

Guest xTc is loVe

Guest xTc is loVe

Hello,

sry for my bad english first.

I started thinking to uy a Desire and sell my Hero! I saw that Paul is working to root the Desire, so i think it dont take so long to get root acess.

My Questions: Will Paul start to develope ROMS for the Desire? =) ( One big Reason to change!!!)

Is it a good change? I mean will i feel much differences in Speed?

thanks hope u understand me ;)

Guest squirreleater
Hello,

sry for my bad english first.

I started thinking to uy a Desire and sell my Hero! I saw that Paul is working to root the Desire, so i think it dont take so long to get root acess.

My Questions: Will Paul start to develope ROMS for the Desire? =) ( One big Reason to change!!!)

Is it a good change? I mean will i feel much differences in Speed?

thanks hope u understand me :huh:

You'll notice a speed difference, plus the desire won't lag like the Hero does.

Paul may well develop roms, they need the think to be unlocked a bit more yet though.

I went from a Hero to a nexus and was very glad i did rather than wait.

Guest nicandris
You'll notice a speed difference, plus the desire won't lag like the Hero does.

Paul may well develop roms, they need the think to be unlocked a bit more yet though.

I went from a Hero to a nexus and was very glad i did rather than wait.

well i guess i'm in the same delema myself. I'm looking forward to buy a Desire, but i'll wait until the first working rom is released! :huh:

after all i suffer from ORD

Guest buttonsandzips

I am in the same dilemma, I am not really that bothered about the performance of the hero as it is acceptable using MCR however not being able to run apps which require 1.6 or higher is really becoming a pain. The market is growing nicely but it still makes me think "should have got an iPhone" as I would be able to use any app I like. I don't want to get another HTC handset as the way they have treated Hero owners is a disgrace. Buying a desire will get me on 2.1 but then when 2.2/2.5 arrives I can just see myself waiting and waiting whilst HTC sort it out.

Maybe an N1 is the answer? I can live without Sense.