Device specific sub-forum for the Incredible???

Guest syrguy1969

Guest syrguy1969

I hope this hasn't been requested before, but I didn't see it if it was. I was wondering if it would be possible to start a device-specific sub-forum for the HTC Droid Incredible (as named by VZW, basically named the HTC Incredible)? It is due for official release Friday the 29th, but a lot are already out and I think it will be a widely used forum very soon now!!

Thanks for thinking about it, and at least reading this!!

Guest tsgeek
I hope this hasn't been requested before, but I didn't see it if it was. I was wondering if it would be possible to start a device-specific sub-forum for the HTC Droid Incredible (as named by VZW, basically named the HTC Incredible)? It is due for official release Friday the 29th, but a lot are already out and I think it will be a widely used forum very soon now!!

Thanks for thinking about it, and at least reading this!!

+1

Looking for an Omnia replacement :huh:

Guest necosino

+1 I replaced my Samsung Omnia (WM6.5) With this and haven't regretted it one bit. Would love to have a subforum for it.

Guest rfarrah
+1 I replaced my Samsung Omnia (WM6.5) With this and haven't regretted it one bit. Would love to have a subforum for it.

Me too. love this phone so far.

Guest 03civicsi

+1

looks like alot of us were waiting for a phone to come out with a camera comparable to the omnias... I still use my omnia to take pictures so I dont risk breaking my incredible when I play paintball and snowboard...