My Custom ROMS HaKiM WM 6.5.x ( Manila & Lite )

Guest sameh_elhakim

Guest sameh_elhakim

Hello

Who said i can't make any ROM for anyone here and make him hapy :blink::D if you did then take a look for my ROMS and i

hope it make you happy and please test it to see the advantages .

I hope my ROMS will be In the TOP ROMS here on the site but before my ROM .

I have to give a big THANX for alot of people :-

MAGAWA for his help and everything he made for me | RUGAL for his help | Ryrzy for the kitchen (( Visual Kitchen )) | Maczen's

Advantages :

-Very fast .

-Big Space .

-Alot of Application for anything and any time .

Disadvantages :

I didn't see anything wrong in The ROMS so your feedback will help me to fix any thing wrong thank you so much and twiki(( twiitter application )) is a beta version sorry guys i will try to get a serial for it

FIRST :

M2D.v2 :

Added:

-Facebook -dail-upEnablerDisabler -Opera Mini 5 -S2P (( MP3 - ALOT of tyebs ))

-adobe flash lite 2.1 -audio manager -comm manager-pim backup -phm regedit -showcase -shake and save -slide to shutdown -sound tester -sip change -clean ram -auto call record -advanced config-Office 2010

Removed :

- windows live messenger

- TItanuim

-Dailer skin

-other program sorry i can't remmber but i deleted it to make it fast by help from MAGAWA

Screen Shots :

vnn7.jpg77186081.jpg61476821.jpg

29103051.jpg10440031.jpg

The space here after installed capsure to take screen shots for the ROMS :huh:

Memory :

Storage : TOTAl = 176.89 MB , FREE = 133.25 MB

Program : FREE = 55.61 MB

LINKS :

and EXE file :: http://www.mediafire.com/?zm3h4zmzlef

Second:

LITE (( Titanium )) :

Added:

-Nodata-PIM Backup -Torch Buttons -Omnia lite ( call log )) -Java-auto call rec.

-Favorite hacking -Slide2Shutdown -Sound Tester- Others applications

Removed :

OOOOOOOOOOOH IT"S alot Programs to make it lite and very cool by ME and MAGAWA

Screen Shots :

vnn7.jpg61476821.jpg

79876298.jpg

The space here after installed capsure to take screen shots for the ROMS :P

Memory :

Storage : TOTAl = 176.89 MB , FREE = 165.87 MB

Program : FREE = 61.88 MB

LINKS : HERE

Now lite version build no. 21901 with above start menu :http://www.mediafire.com/?1t2bem5g3jg

If you didn't like my ROMS please don't say anything bad just come back again and you will find your request or leave your request here and i will do my job to make you happy sure

thank you very much everyone help me

Very soon alot of ROMS and another BUILDS with a BIG memory :o:D

PLease if you like the ROMS donate for me on paypal [email protected]

ANOTHER BIG THANX FOR MAGAWA TO MAKE HIM HAPPY THANX MAGAWA

Edited by sameh_elhakim

Guest barbarony62

Dear Sameh Elhakim,

congratulations.

I saw when you first joined and started asking questions, and already you have cooked a ROM.

It looks very nice.

If you allow me to make one small recommendation... Please look at the way that the other cooks post new releases, and what they write. I am sure that if you write about your rom in a similar way (structure, fonts, instructions), your roms will get the best exposure, and you will become a leading cook.

With friendship

Barbarony62

Guest sameh_elhakim
Well Done Sameh,

Downloading now your M2D version, will test & feed you back .

Loay

THanx

Congratulations, You finally did it...

Thank you so much it's nothing without your help man :huh::)

Dear Sameh Elhakim,

congratulations.

I saw when you first joined and started asking questions, and already you have cooked a ROM.

It looks very nice.

If you allow me to make one small recommendation... Please look at the way that the other cooks post new releases, and what they write. I am sure that if you write about your rom in a similar way (structure, fonts, instructions), your roms will get the best exposure, and you will become a leading cook.

With friendship

Barbarony62

thank you so much Barbarony62 and i will do it soon but i think if id did it it will be like copy and paste and i don't like that

thank man

With friendship too

HaKiM

Guest sameh_elhakim
Sameh,

Dowloaded M2D version twice , getting a corrupted file upon extracting .

ok i will upload it again please gimme 30 min cuz i have 1 mega speed

Guest sameh_elhakim
None of them repaired the file.

ok try to rename it to HaKiM_WMx6.5_23563_premuim_1st edition.zip

and try to download to show if ti has any bugs or no please and now i'm uploading the exe file

Edited by sameh_elhakim

Guest magawa

Frist good job My friend

fainally you make it bootble rom and working very nice

in this rom No bt fix ....

btw the file is not working

cheers

Edited by magawa

Guest lsherif
ok try to rename it to HaKiM_WMx6.5_23563_premuim_1st edition.zip

and try to download to show if ti has any bugs or no please and now i'm uploading the exe file

Sameh,

Same problem persists with the new uploaded file.

Guest andrew.mazlim
Thanx andrew.mazlim , Anyone have anything wrong with downloading or extract files !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps, during summer, I'll give a try of my own! :huh:

Good work.

Guest sameh_elhakim
Perhaps, during summer, I'll give a try of my own! :huh:

Good work.

And it will be perfect i kw from your knowledge

Guest andrew.mazlim
And it will be perfect i kw from your knowledge

Nah! What knowledge? All here in this forum, we own the same knowledge. Of course, some more (but not me)... :huh:

Guest sameh_elhakim
Nah! What knowledge? All here in this forum, we own the same knowledge. Of course, some more (but not me)... :huh:

B) B) :D of course some more but not for a long time :blink: :o :D :P :( and thanx again

Edited by sameh_elhakim

Guest maczen

Hi sameh_elhakim,

First I will say I'm not angry at you but I have a few thing I will say.

I totaly agree with Magawa. I don't know which file you have used from him but I see you use my m2dv2 package with actionscreen and other modification. All roms here are diffrent because all rom cookers had used their own files and tweaks. If you take files from ohers it is not you own work. All cookers had spend a lot of time to get all worked perfect. Nearly everybody can make a good rom if they have all files. It just take some time when building and testing.

I and magawa (I think) send you files because you should use it in your own personal rom. I haven't get you my permission to use my files in a public release.

My advice to you would be remove all files and start from beginning with yours files and modification or only cook rom to personal use.

Guest sameh_elhakim

Ok dude i will do it in a new version this just a beta version and it's my personal ROM

and my prob with magawa sloved and we don't want any one to make it problem again

and your package it's a really public version i deleted the 2day page of your and some programs and i make modfiyed on some icon didn't work with me and i get the audio manager from other site and the comm manager too so i didn't take any thing except the manila that is really public and the action screen that too very public but i will do that for you np i will remove it and tahnx again np man :huh::D

best regrads

HAkIm