DonCasio PurenesS aka GTX

Guest DonCasio

Guest DonCasio
I´m using OCK´s 23563 premium biuld and when I install the taskbar I get a big keypad on startscreen :P Which ROM are you using?
OCK newest rom with 2md.. it's not the premium one. But i'm going to reflash to some other rom cause this one is buggy... I prefer some ryrzys lite roms.

Well now I'm using ock ultra lite rom and it's phantastic. I advise you to test it :D

Edited by DonCasio

Guest Rebels
Yes I do

Hi don, how to get a taskbar like yours? I tried dark ninja but not similar like the 1 u have on the picture..if u have a cab please share. Thanks for the awesome theme.

Guest DonCasio
Dear don, it didn't work, my taskbar is still black (Livven SimpleGloss Black), I really wanna have taskbar like u :P

Wel i have no idea what is the problem. I have ock rom and I tested this taskbar also on ryrzys rom and i'ts working.

PS*

BTW you are asking about the white windows theme or the battery and time, bluetooth and etc. icons theme??

Edited by DonCasio

Guest Rebels
Wel i have no idea what is the problem. I have ock rom and I tested this taskbar also on ryrzys rom and i'ts working.

PS*

BTW you are asking about the white windows theme or the battery and time, bluetooth and etc. icons theme??

The taskbar with black square window logo at the bottom. if i install dark ninja qvga it just get white doesn't take form of ur taskbar, window logo like yours.

Guest CellManiac

One question: Is there a way to have calls and sms counter like as first screen on top of this page? (i think that is a manila 3d skin.. or not?)

Ps By the way thanks for this great skin!

Edited by CellManiac

Guest Rebels
One question: Is there a way to have calls and sms counter like as first screen on top of this page? (i think that is a manila 3d skin.. or not?)

+1 it'd be gr8. :P

Guest DonCasio

I don't know what you mean. Can you explain it??

Edited by DonCasio

Guest DonCasio
how to install theme?

im a beginner and I do not know

Install m2dc and then with m2dc find the theme file. Than check it and confirm to use it. :P

If you have problems PM me.

Guest Cycero

erm... so how can I instal this theme? (I can't add it in M2D Customizer...)

edit: ok I figured it out ;p I tried to set it after unpacking. My bad :)

Edited by Cycero

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest xenspidey
I like your theme a lot. Thanks for the hard work. No problems so far.

One question though: How can I add a shortcut bar (with missed calls, messages and mail) one the M2D homescreen like in the picture from this link?

http://www.modaco.com/content/uploads/mont...43349_thumb.png

That picture is of M2D 2.5 which in not available for the Omnia. You can achieve similar results with the M2D today page plugin.

M2D Today Page Plugin

• 4 weeks later...