Daskalos 6.5.5 ROM build 23566 (Full) and MEGAlite

Guest daskalos

Guest daskalos
any idea how i can use third party keyboard app using this? i can select another keyboard app using this rom during messaging

hold the keyboard icon (center bottom bar) to reveal your installed 3rd party keyboard

Guest george101
hold the keyboard icon (center bottom bar) to reveal your installed 3rd party keyboard

its not showing other keyboards, just the options for present one. i dont have this selection button like in 6.5

post-696193-1274567130_thumb.jpg

edit: just found how to do it. just press that icon for sometime to get to select others!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by george101

Guest Jasper91

Sorry guys but i'm a noob in this sector so can someone say which one is the best for me, megalite or full. I use my phone for sms, email,photo's,internet,call. I like to have a fast phone and stable one.

thx

Jasper

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jbarrick

I have the same problem with my keyboard messing up even though it had previously been working (csc b7610nvd2ik3) the "?" and other buttons not working.

But this was resolved by switching from the full version to the MEGAlite.

But my wifi problem persists. I can see the networks but all the happens in they say connecting for a few seconds then back to available. I would really love to solve this problem, but I dont think it is with the rom because i have never had it working not even on original software. I will offer a reward to whoever gives me the correct solution! this is diving me nuts. I can access the internet if I am teathered to the laptop but not by using the phone's wifi.

Edited by jbarrick