raidenbr, on May 12 2010, 00:54, said:
I want to buy a new cel phone.
I own an omnia and I'm searching for it's best replacement.
I think the HD2 is the best option right now.
I would like to know your opinions, if it's worth to spend the money on it.
i m in same condition as you. i hv omnia and now i want to change my phone... i like win mo so there is only two best option hd2 & omnia 2
both mobile has their advantage and disadvantage
1. amoled wvga screen
2. 8/16 gb inbuilt memory + micro sd card
3. front camera for video call
4. xvid codec pre installed
5. powerful battery life
6. great inbuilt applications by samsung like calender, call log, phonebook, tclock etc. and many more
6. camera is very good for stills and hd videos
1. bad written opel GL driver
3. 3d performance is not as good as hd2
1. huge 4.3 " capacitive touchscreen
2. 1 ghz powerful processor
3. slim build
4. great 3d performance And htc touch sense
1.no inbuilt memory just micro sd card
2. no front camera for video call
3. no xvid codec pre installed
4. camera is average for stills and videos
now its depend on you what you want
i think i'll go for omnia 2