CoPilot Support - Driving me crazy

Guest Calamity James

Guest Calamity James

It's been over a week now since I got the "Google Checkout order number invalid" error, and I have to say, I'm not 100% impressed with their support.

I'm lucky to get one reply per day from their tech support team (even if I reply within 10 minutes of their reply), and it updates to "Solved" every time they reply!

First suggestion was to uninstall and reinstall, which I'd already tried. I now get a bit further, I get: "Sorry! Your CoPilot Trial Has Expired – Error 703".

Then they suggested the same again, but asked me to delete all my maps too and download them from a link they provided. I wasn't convinced as I don't even get far enough into the setup wizard to get the maps. So they suggested creating a new CoPilot ID, again, the same problem!

Has anyone else managed to get a solution to all of this? It's starting to get beyond a joke now!

James.

Edited by Calamity James

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Cowie
It's been over a week now since I got the "Google Checkout order number invalid" error, and I have to say, I'm not 100% impressed with their support.

I'm lucky to get one reply per day from their tech support team (even if I reply within 10 minutes of their reply), and it updates to "Solved" every time they reply!

First suggestion was to uninstall and reinstall, which I'd already tried. I now get a bit further, I get: "Sorry! Your CoPilot Trial Has Expired – Error 703".

Then they suggested the same again, but asked me to delete all my maps too and download them from a link they provided. I wasn't convinced as I don't even get far enough into the setup wizard to get the maps. So they suggested creating a new CoPilot ID, again, the same problem!

Has anyone else managed to get a solution to all of this? It's starting to get beyond a joke now!

James.

It's been a week since I submitted a support query on exactly the same matter. Not had any response, yet my query is still on their system - I even added an update begging someone to either contact me or refund me a few days ago. Nothing!