Urvasi trial [UPDATE]

Guest amo

I used it VERY little. Just didn't like the concept of it. I also didn't attend the feedback session I was invited to. I did fill in all the feedback forms though. I only got the letter yesterday and live in London so perhaps they're in the post.

Guest spacemonkey

Sequence of events:

At the start of April they sent a email to urvasi trialists with a large attachment to advertise some dodgy compo... It bounced of most peoples email boxes.

Near the end of April they sent the email again without attachments and a lot of people bitched about missing out on the compo

Mid May they sent a email to people they identified as having bounced the original email saying, we are sorry please reply to this if you want a free gift.

Just 2 days ago the gift (a scratch card for free software from orange) arrived in the mail

So if you didn't get the email offering a gift (or didn't reply to it) then no gift (presumably). Also if you have replied, don't expect any contact other than the scratch card, which by the way mine didn't have anything relating to the trial in it, I'm just assuming that this is why I got a freebie in the post.

So therefore they are penalising those who did get the email and whose mailservers could handle the attachment.

i.e. as we sent you a large email you didnt get have a free gift on us.

More to the point when do we find out if we won the competition wasnt it a Tanger and Keyboard? for us?

-Craig

Guest spacemonkey

Don't know about the compo, but I got a freebie because I missed the chance to get 2 entries per day in the compo... which I probably wouldn't have won anyway :lol:

But at the end of the day, at least they are trying to be nice and do the right thing after being twats and trying to mail us 2Mb files that we didn't request (or want)

Has anyone here found out if they've won anything on the competition yet?

Yes! I got an e-mail today saying that I had won a new SPV E100. Can't believe it as I've never really won anything in my life. Says they will take 28 days to deliver it although I'll believe it when I see it.......!

Guest Rob.P

Got bugger all except the 64MB card, my bloody mail server handled the email as well so don't get no compensation either.

Congrats antlane, make sure they send it to ya. If not let us know we'll all pile down there and do them some damage :twisted: :lol:

I got some friggin stocks program - im not a stock broker, im a 19 year old student, who works for orange! What am I supposed to do with that?! Anyone wanna trade?

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

I spoke to the bloke in charge of writing music lounge the other day. He seemed surprised when i said i was still actively using it :)

Guest cmc2

I used google too as MusicLounge couldnt get a GPRS connection!!

I thought the trial was due to finish 3 months from 7th April...

anyway good luck to everyone - may the one who manages to use MusicLounge to get an answer win :)

Guest Rob.P

Glad I'm not the only one that has resorted to Google, can't get onto Music Lounge either.

How ironic, they should scrap the Music Lounge project and make a google prog instead :)