Superboot is a boot.img that when launched, will root your device the first time you boot it (installing su and the superuser APK). No need to flash any partitions, no need to use ADB, no messing with the contents of your data partition, no overwriting the shipped ROM on your device, just launch the boot image using the instructions below and you're done!
APPLY THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Superboot (tested with U8110V100R001C85B214SP05 and U8110V100R001C85B214SP06) - DOWNLOAD (MediaFire Pro) - MD5: d92360bfc6a98b03ad6d325a134bfe1b
How to use Superboot - Windows, Linux and OSX
- Download the Superboot zip file above and extract to a directory
- Put your device in bootloader mode - Turn off the phone then press and hold the 'volume down' and 'end' (red) buttons followed by the power button
- WINDOWS - double click 'install-superboot-windows.bat'
- MAC - Open a terminal window to the directory containing the files, and type 'chmod +x install-superboot-mac.sh' followed by './install-superboot-mac.sh'
- LINUX - Open a terminal window to the directory containing the files, and type 'chmod +x install-superboot-linux.sh' followed by './install-superboot-linux.sh'
That's it, job done! Enjoy!