Speed Boost and Animated Windows

Guest midnight

Guest jojoe

Johnny - all 3 tweaks are great. So the menu- speeds are most impressing. The animated windows doesn't slow down I think but look funny even if you're booting your phone... ;-)

Can't wait for your future releases... thx a lot.

Guest midnight

there is windows :wink:

just that they all open to fill the smartphone screen. Remember the os is basically the same as pocketpc

Guest Coolboy1982
there is windows :wink:

just that they all open to fill the smartphone screen. Remember the os is basically the same as pocketpc

Well, I don't realy know the ppc platform...

So what does the animation tweak then do to the windows?

Guest Coolboy1982
It gives and outline expanding or contracting to the corner, no other animation other than that. :lol:

Aha!

Cheers Mono!

Still not quite sure what it will be like,

but I guess I just have to try it myself...

Guest drblow

When I installed the speed tweak, at the install page asking to put the cab file on phone or storage card, my phone said the cab was 0kb file size?!?

It installed fine, and seems to have worked (??) the program menu & return to homescreen are a lot faster - or am I just imagining it?!

Also, someone esle mentioned 2 files for the speed boost?? I only got one?

Anyhow - Midnight you are the guru!! Is there any chance in your obviously limited spare time of getting a bit of a tutorial in how to make these cab files (eg. to easy install changes to non0standard screens etc)

Guest midnight

erm, unfortunately i cant reveal my secrets hehe

seriously tho, we are working on a tweak application, thats run from the pc, this will be available (for a small fee), and so, basically, giving away ALL my secrets could affect sales of this cool proggy.

You'll be able to change any sound on your phone (most also can be installed on the storage card), kepyad tones etc, you can fix the sound loop, or change it to any delay you wish, set a start volume, an end volume (for increasing ringtones), set virate etc., change many of the phones default graphics, add speed tweaks etc., and much much more, and you can save your phones state, so, if you are forced into a hard reset for any reason, with one click your phone will be set up as you had it, with all the homescreen, graphics, sounds etc in place.

cant reveal more at this time, and will keep you all posted when its complete.

Guest midnight

oh, and its 0kb because its just registry settings, and it doesnt actually matter if you say phone or staorage card, cos it will install to the phone anyway :wink:

and the other speed tweak is here.

• 1 year later...
Guest ulrikhansen

Hi

None of the Links througout the thread work for me. Have the adrresses changed or something...

Please post the new links somewhere..

regards, Ulrik

Edited by ulrikhansen

Guest TheDiggia
Hi

None of the Links througout the thread work for me. Have the adrresses changed or something...

Please post the new links somewhere..

regards, Ulrik

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The same for me....

Thanks!

Guest tedeusz80

@TheDiggia I think you must choose "HTC Voyager/Typhoon" because this is the same thing as C500/SDA/i-mate SP3 (i think so) :roll: and yes it generate CAB file. (sorry for my poor English :D )

Edited by tedeusz80

Guest TheDiggia

Thank you very much Tedeus!

Don't worry for your English because my english is more poor than yours :D (I'm italian so in my country English language is not spoken...)

Guest tedeusz80

@ga!nusha "vibrating menu" option should vibrate your C500 everytime you enter "menu", i think this option is useless.

Edited by tedeusz80

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...