Introducing the Droid XTREME

Guest christonge

Guest christonge

Introducing the Droid XTREME

droid-xtreme2.jpg

Another day another leak... this time the Motorola Droid Extreme and it certainly looks the part. Reported to be packing

4.1 inch capacitive screen

8GB internal memory

700MHz OMAP 3630 processor

Android 2.2

9 home screens

No Motoblur

Dedicated camera button

“Very metal”

HDMI out

droid-xtreme11.jpg

.....and looking at the sideview it's very thin. Motorola look to be on to a winner with this one.

What do you think? Can they give HTC a run for their money??

Via Droid-life

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest HustlinDaily

Is this the same as Droid X? If so, Got to play with it today. Came away really impressed.

It has a 4.3" screen, 1GHz OMAP processor, Android 2.1 and does have MOTOBLUR but a much cleaner/upgraded version.

The Motorola widgets can be resized using multitouch, Nice social networking widgets, calendar widgets but does not look as tacky as the old MOTOBLUR did. Overall the device ran really snappy, really smoothly. I think Sense is better, make no mistake about it but this phone has better hardware than any phone with Sense. So overall, yes I think they can give HTC a run for their money.

There is a major downfall (especially here it is a MAJOR downfall). Locked bootloader similar to the Milestone.

Guest christonge
Is this the same as Droid X? If so, Got to play with it today. Came away really impressed.

It has a 4.3" screen, 1GHz OMAP processor, Android 2.1 and does have MOTOBLUR but a much cleaner/upgraded version.

The Motorola widgets can be resized using multitouch, Nice social networking widgets, calendar widgets but does not look as tacky as the old MOTOBLUR did. Overall the device ran really snappy, really smoothly. I think Sense is better, make no mistake about it but this phone has better hardware than any phone with Sense. So overall, yes I think they can give HTC a run for their money.

There is a major downfall (especially here it is a MAJOR downfall). Locked bootloader similar to the Milestone.

Yeah it's the same device..

I completely agree with you, it's a very nice device and the build quiality is very solid indeed.. thanks for your mini review ;-)

Chris

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.