• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

islamicwarrior27

islamicwarrior27

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Verizon Samsung Omnia i910
As previously stated, I would like to create an app store that can be used on all possible os 's of winmo. I do not have the skills nor the time to learn to do so. I am, however, able to organize and advertise this new product. I cannot fund this and I am, in no way making anyone pay for this product. This project will only be funded by donations and not by in-program advertising as opnmarket has gone to. If anything is donated, such as your time, it is greatly appreciated.

Here is what I need:

developers
as many cabs for apps as possible
an ui design
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ui design must have at least a list of categories and subcategories unless you believe that you have a better idea.

Any suggestions will also be greatly appreciated.

I know I have not discussed it in full detail as I am doing this as fast as possible but I am willing to answer any question you have regarding this idea/project.

I am only trying to make Winmo better for all of us.

Please advertise this topic and have a link to this in your signature for I will also.

Thank you.

peperonikiller

peperonikiller

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i910, Moto Q9C
  • Twitter:@peperonikiller
You would get more of a response from xda

Join my Facebook group HERE
Posted Image

islamicwarrior27

islamicwarrior27

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

You would get more of a response from xda

I am looking to create the topic over there also.

chopperthedog

chopperthedog

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Interests:Women.
  • Devices:I910
I guess I don't get it. When one can go to Windows Market place or freewarepocketpc.net from their device already.

good day.

islamicwarrior27

islamicwarrior27

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I guess I don't get it. When one can go to Windows Market place or freewarepocketpc.net from their device already.
good day.

All available markets are "incomplete" and have a horrible interface. I want to include all apps available on this new marketplace. I was hoping to create the ultimate app store. This is my dream and hopefully it is yours also.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users