Calling all Winmo users!

Guest islamicwarrior27

Guest islamicwarrior27

As previously stated, I would like to create an app store that can be used on all possible os 's of winmo. I do not have the skills nor the time to learn to do so. I am, however, able to organize and advertise this new product. I cannot fund this and I am, in no way making anyone pay for this product. This project will only be funded by donations and not by in-program advertising as opnmarket has gone to. If anything is donated, such as your time, it is greatly appreciated.

Here is what I need:

developers

as many cabs for apps as possible

an ui design

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ui design must have at least a list of categories and subcategories unless you believe that you have a better idea.

Any suggestions will also be greatly appreciated.

I know I have not discussed it in full detail as I am doing this as fast as possible but I am willing to answer any question you have regarding this idea/project.

I am only trying to make Winmo better for all of us.

Please advertise this topic and have a link to this in your signature for I will also.

Thank you.

Guest chopperthedog

I guess I don't get it. When one can go to Windows Market place or freewarepocketpc.net from their device already.

good day.

Guest islamicwarrior27
I guess I don't get it. When one can go to Windows Market place or freewarepocketpc.net from their device already.

good day.

All available markets are "incomplete" and have a horrible interface. I want to include all apps available on this new marketplace. I was hoping to create the ultimate app store. This is my dream and hopefully it is yours also.