FM radio app (doesn't seem to do much useful)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul

You can access the FM radio app by installing 'AnyCut' from the Market then creating a link to the Activity for FM radio.

Not got anything useful out of it yet tho tbh.

P

Guest tudorw

thanks paul, thats a neat app, i like the idea of direct calling shortcuts on the home pages, one page for friends and family, the other for clients, neato :)

Guest toxxico

might be a silly question to ask but does that mean fm radio doesn't work on the streak?

also someone mentioned theres no digital compass can any1 confirm?

Edited by toxxico

Guest courtlandre
might be a silly question to ask but does that mean fm radio doesn't work on the streak?

also someone mentioned theres no digital compass can any1 confirm?

There is no compass app that comes with it, but plenty of free ones can be downloaded. Yes there is a digital compass hardware in the streak.

Guest toxxico

so dell streak definitely has no fm radio built in? someone please confirm. seems a bit silly how can dell leave such a simple thing out :)

Guest courtlandre
so dell streak definitely has no fm radio built in? someone please confirm. seems a bit silly how can dell leave such a simple thing out :)

I cannot confirm if it does or doesn't, but for the US market, a radio isn't a huge selling point. I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rottenmonkey

Would have been nice if there was an fm transmitter aswell for music streaming in the car. That wzs the only feature i miss froom my n900.

Is it possible on the streak?