Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest masza2
Hi y'all

How to set those contacts. I got nothing when setting it.

favourite contacts?

You must first copy from SIM to Phone.

Guest yonn1981
favourite contacts?

You must first copy from SIM to Phone.

That' right ...

Update:

-> Uploaded fixed ROMs (v. 2.01) with the following:

- Fixed bug: Device don't power off when holding power button instead it hang in middle state

- Added OmniaLITE java to customization list

- Updated some weather icons (night icons now really represent night)

- Slight modifications in theme (not noticeable)

-> Thus I recommend updating the XDA_UC folder with the one within the fixed ROMs ... Thanks for your patience ...

Edited by yonn1981

Guest dzerry75

I also tried to install new HS++ theme standalone cab side by side with your latest SPB Droid ROM,when first I tried to connect to the internet WITHOUT the HS++ theme, everything is ok, I can easily get connected to the internet. But when I installed the HS++ theme standalone cab, my wifi and 3g is having major issues. I tried your tip by changing the operator using HTC Connection, and change it back to my original operator after a few minutes or so. Still got the same result. The network says connected but No internet connection, specifically no webpage an be opened, van't even update the weather tab.

Tried to flash also my omnia with your HS++ theme ROM,tried to do your tip and the result is the same.

Can't seem to find the solution. PLs HElp. Big Thanks my friend!

Guest xuanlam2010
That' right ...

Update:

-> Uploaded fixed ROMs (v. 2.01) with the following:

- Fixed bug: Device don't power off when holding power button instead it hang in middle state

- Updated some weather icons (night icons now really represent night)

- Slight modifications in theme (not noticeable)

-> Thus I recommend updating the XDA_UC folder with the one within the fixed ROMs ... Thanks for your patience ...

THANK YOU YONN 1981 VERY MUCH!!!!

ROM GOOD!

I LOVE YOUR ROM ;)

Guest baldoski

yeeeyyy!!! looks awesome!

If it's not too much to ask, can someone provide a mirror. My work server blocks multiupload.

thanks.

can't wait to flash!!!

Guest masza2
That' right ...

Update:

Thanks for new upgraded Rom ;)

This Java cannot install...I have error in UC_NET. "ERROR: wceload.exe return 24624....."(I m not remember number).

I try HardReset and install cab manually. In manually instalation, I have message "Installation unsuccesfull...."

Maybe cab is corrupt?

Poweroff: Its working ok. Thanks. :P

I have a question:

Its possible to auto lock keypad/screen on calling ? (this is default feature from stock rom) What can I do ?

Best Regards.

Edited by masza2

Guest shinz14

i still have the problem 0f automatic off when the power-on button touched or sometimes it will restart or off automatically...

even i try to format the external...

Edited by shinz14

Guest yonn1981
I also tried to install new HS++ theme standalone cab side by side with your latest SPB Droid ROM,when first I tried to connect to the internet WITHOUT the HS++ theme, everything is ok, I can easily get connected to the internet. But when I installed the HS++ theme standalone cab, my wifi and 3g is having major issues. I tried your tip by changing the operator using HTC Connection, and change it back to my original operator after a few minutes or so. Still got the same result. The network says connected but No internet connection, specifically no webpage an be opened, van't even update the weather tab.

Tried to flash also my omnia with your HS++ theme ROM,tried to do your tip and the result is the same.

Can't seem to find the solution. PLs HElp. Big Thanks my friend!

The theme CAB itself don't change anything related to internet connections it just a today plugin with theme ... No I want more details, is the SPB ROM internet connection OK? if yes, did you install only HS++ Cab then the internet stopped working? or you install some another?

Do you have installed operator settings alongside with connection setup?if so uninstall it then reconfigure connection setup...

I myself surf, mms, update "using WAP and wifi" without any problem!!!

yeeeyyy!!! looks awesome!

If it's not too much to ask, can someone provide a mirror. My work server blocks multiupload.

thanks.

can't wait to flash!!!

Multiupload is a mirroring site.. which ROM you want, and is firesurf or filesonic OK with you? I'll give you the link of the ROM...

Thanks for new upgraded Rom ;)

This Java cannot install...I have error in UC_NET. "ERROR: wceload.exe return 24624....."(I m not remember number).

I try HardReset and install cab manually. In manually instalation, I have message "Installation unsuccesfull...."

Maybe cab is corrupt?

Poweroff: Its working ok. Thanks. :P

I have a question:

Its possible to auto lock keypad/screen on calling ? (this is default feature from stock rom) What can I do ?

Best Regards.

Seems one dll file slipped into the ROM and get cooked in .. Here try this one, this should work "original":

http://www.multiupload.com/5MWJFCJCDD

As for keypad lock, it's not possible as this is a feature of samsung dialer ..

yonn!

can the your HS++ v1 be install to your latest rom with HS++v2?

i want the V1

pls reply

Yes, use the HS++ v1 standalone cab to install / You might even overwrite existing v2 theme...

i still have the problem 0f automatic off when the power-on button touched or sometimes it will restart or off automatically...

even i try to format the external...

More details please !! I did not really get the point .. Just pressing the power button cause the device to restart/power off?? I don't have this ..

Guest masza2
Seems one dll file slipped into the ROM and get cooked in .. Here try this one, this should work "original":

http://www.multiupload.com/5MWJFCJCDD

As for keypad lock, it's not possible as this is a feature of samsung dialer ..

This Java is working ok. All sounds work:) Thanks Master ;)

Very Good Job.

Best Regards.

Guest dzerry75

That was fast reply, Thanks.

Before, I was using your SPB Droid3 ROM, I have no issues with regards to internet connection.

When I tried to flash my omnia with HS++ v2 ROM, I can't connect anymore to the internet. I didn't install ANY programs. I just activated my wifi, and when the network said it's already connected, so I ran Internet Explorer, but it doesn't open any webpage. Aside from that, It can't update the weather plugin. I tried your tip to change the operator (using HTC Connection setup) for a while and change it back to my simcard's operator. I know its kind of weird, because how come your omnia is ok but not mine.

Guest leap_ahead

HS++ V2.01 the best Skin !!! Thanks Yonn !!!!!! now my omnia is new and fresh for summer !

Edited by leap_ahead

Guest amel90

Yonn, your 2.01 zero cache ROM doesn't BOOT on omniaI tried flashing twice and every time noo boot, I just see logon Samsung Omnia ;)

Guest yonn1981
This Java is working ok. All sounds work:) Thanks Master :P

Very Good Job.

Best Regards.

You welcome...

That was fast reply, Thanks.

Before, I was using your SPB Droid3 ROM, I have no issues with regards to internet connection.

When I tried to flash my omnia with HS++ v2 ROM, I can't connect anymore to the internet. I didn't install ANY programs. I just activated my wifi, and when the network said it's already connected, so I ran Internet Explorer, but it doesn't open any webpage. Aside from that, It can't update the weather plugin. I tried your tip to change the operator (using HTC Connection setup) for a while and change it back to my simcard's operator. I know its kind of weird, because how come your omnia is ok but not mine.

What about gprs is it ok?

HS++ V2.01 the best Skin !!! Thanks Yonn !!!!!! now my omnia is new and fresh for summer !

You welcome...

Yonn, your 2.01 zero cache ROM doesn't BOOT on omniaI tried flashing twice and every time noo boot, I just see logon Samsung Omnia ;)

Seriously!!!!

even though i don't like re-flashing when I finish customizing, I went ahead and try flashing both ZeroCache ROMs (8pp and 12pp) from compressed file and the result - BOTH are BOOTING - Fact: I'm now in customization phase..

So no problem with the files... Did you flash your Omnia1 while it's fully charged? check your flashing steps...

Guest julesian

great ROM! how do i revert the wallpaper back to its default wallpaper because i changed the wallpaper of my phone and it seems that the theme is not transparent.

Guest amel90
Seriously!!!!

even though i don't like re-flashing when I finish customizing, I went ahead and try flashing both ZeroCache ROMs (8pp and 12pp) from compressed file and the result - BOTH are BOOTING - Fact: I'm now in customization phase..

So no problem with the files... Did you flash your Omnia1 while it's fully charged? check your flashing steps...

I observerd and saw that when green lines go trough flashing, in this case they don't move, i get only one line, but I can see flashing process on my laptop.

by the way I flashed 8pp. I don't know what's wrong then.

I had no problem with 2.00 xpr so I'll reinstall it again.

Guest leap_ahead
Excuse me please,but the sms screen don't work.You are the best with this ROM's. Dont mind me.

here the trick

The SMS tab sometimes tricky, sometimes it takes time after 1st boot to get sms, but I found that using the mail tab (just create new mail account in tmail then add your display name to mail tab) make the sms tab works directly and this needed only once ...

Guest yonn1981
great ROM! how do i revert the wallpaper back to its default wallpaper because i changed the wallpaper of my phone and it seems that the theme is not transparent.

The theme is transparent, even icons are transparent ..

EDIT:

You mean the windows top and downbars .. Yes they're not transperant - so better change the theme as whole then change wallpaper (or just the top\downbars images)..

Anyway, you can find the wallpaper in windows directory -> Name: hh.fw.focus.background.pnp, just copy it to "My pictures" and apply it...

I observerd and saw that when green lines go trough flashing, in this case they don't move, i get only one line, but I can see flashing process on my laptop.

by the way I flashed 8pp. I don't know what's wrong then.

I had no problem with 2.00 xpr so I'll reinstall it again.

Strange.. You mean 2.01 or the old 2? Again it might be battery charge problem ... Try to download it again...

here the trick

The SMS tab sometimes tricky, sometimes it takes time after 1st boot to get sms, but I found that using the mail tab (just create new mail account in tmail then add your display name to mail tab) make the sms tab works directly and this needed only once ...

Thanks for backup ;)

Edited by yonn1981

Guest amel90
Strange.. You mean 2.01 or the old 2? Again it might be battery charge problem ... Try to download it again...

I have a problem with 2.01 zero cache, but I was using 2 XPR and it worked like a charm.

It's not a battery problem, I know it because I flashed 2 XPR version with 40% of battery life.

Guest costyprj
here the trick

thank you.

Guest costyprj
here the trick

work greate now. thank u.