Tha Icon

Guest Tha PHLASH

Guest Tha PHLASH

Word up...

i made some android icons for my phone, and just wanted to give it away if anyone wants to use it...

there free to use.

squareico.png

Its a kinda preparation my icon pack apk that i want to release soon, so i love feedback. (don't need to mention they look like the iphone ones... ;) )

You can get the source here to as well... if you absolutely need to change somethin'

... ill try to update the icon pack with more very soon.

Thx, peace

Edited by Tha PHLASH

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chad Petree
Word up...

i made some android icons for my phone, and just wanted to give it away if anyone wants to use it...

there free to use.

squareico.png

Its a kinda preparation my icon pack apk that i want to release soon, so i love feedback. (don't need to mention they look like the iphone ones... :lol: )

You can get the source here to as well... if you absolutely need to change somethin'

... ill try to update the icon pack with more very soon.

Thx, peace

thank you ! they look great,makes think android needs new icons/ui ASAP im gonna give them a try after i switch to stock android in my milestone =) been using the sense "rom"

Edited by Chad Petree

Guest Tha PHLASH
thank you ! they look great,makes think android needs new icons/ui ASAP im gonna give them a try after i switch to stock android in my milestone =) been using the sense "rom"

Great lemme know how it turns out, and if there something i should add to the pack...

thx for checking it out! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chad Petree
Great lemme know how it turns out, and if there something i should add to the pack...

thx for checking it out! :angry:

i wish i could replace the app menu icons with these =/

Edited by Chad Petree

Guest jacklinjones

You have done a great job. All these icons are looking wonderful. I have also created some icons, not these much, for my cell phone which I have installed and using currently. The new icons make us to feel changes in the actual one and give some excitement also because they are created by ourself. I got your icons from your posted link and try out them soon.