Liquid Eclair KERNEL source code!

Guest LIQUID_USER

Guest RaZoR Liquid
Same thing as vache and malez and others :(

Can't wait ! :)

LoL it's so funny, usually it's a user answer ^^

What the new kernel can change to froyo?

with new kernel you are able to:

Overclock, port desire on Acer liquid, and ??

Thanks ;)

Guest phhusson
Overclock, port desire on Acer liquid, and ??

Remove hacks for sound, usb, 3D, recover a lot of memory, get camera working, perhaps even wifi, and support LiquidE devices.

I think that's all.

Guest gengaro86

And rebase Phhroyo on Eclair's bins, which I think is the most important part of your plan.

If you port Phhroyo on our Liquids using Eclair's bins, I'll help you with your second top-secret plan (conquer the world).

Guest phhusson
And rebase Phhroyo on Eclair's bins, which I think is the most important part of your plan.

Yeah that's what was under the "LiquidE" support part ;)

If you port Phhroyo on our Liquids using Eclair's bins, I'll help you with your second top-secret plan (conquer the world).

I guess you're speaking about dual boot. I gave kexec a quick try without much luck, BUT with this kernel, if it works properly, we could have just one kernel.

Edit: Ok perhaps you didn't mean that at all. but nvm.

Edited by phhusson

Guest Piter1225

Hahaha, that was funny as hell ;)

Anyway, good times for Liquid developement has come.

Better finish Froyo since it's easier than Desire. I love the 2.2 speed boost and Flash Player. Having a 2.2 ROM with Wifi and the other stuff you already did working would be amazing.

Anyway thanks Liquid_User!

Guest pipajoja
Better finish Froyo since it's easier than Desire. I love the 2.2 speed boost and Flash Player. Having a 2.2 ROM with Wifi and the other stuff you already did working would be amazing.

Anyway thanks Liquid_User!

+1

Guest dr3amz

is there some android emu for win 7, the one in the sdk doesn't seem to work, i want to help work on getting wifi running on froyo on liquid - screw desire, no need for that.

Guest phhusson
Love you guy ;) :(

Anyway, how long will take to make an eclair kernel with OC and JIT for 1.100.15/1.100.05? :)

JIT has nothing to do with the kernel /o\

Guest Nesli

Strange, when I was asking for possibility of JIT implementation, the answer here was no kernel sources...nevermind :(

But how about the OC, is it poss. to make 880,920mhz kernel for newest .BIN now ? ;)

Edited by Nesli

Guest Dona'
Strange, when I was asking for possibility of JIT implementation, the answer here was no kernel sources...nevermind ;)

I remember the same thing ... I think it was due to some modifications Acer did to the kernel ... Or something like this.

Guest ahsid
I remember the same thing ... I think it was due to some modifications Acer did to the kernel ... Or something like this.

No I think jit (might be wrong though) is really related to the android layer, and therefore depends on mods done on it

Guest simoneser

Great phh, i hope that next week you'll be able to release a working Froyo with WiFi

Thank you very much for your work and THANKS A LOT LIQUID_USER!!