suggest how to get the streak

Guest enne91

Guest enne91

Hi guys, i live in italy and we did not hear anything about selling that device in our country. I saw in O2 site that is possible to buy it without contract for 389 £.

I would like to know if they can send it to a postal box and if there is a way to re-send it to italy from the postal box cause i can't go in england till next autumn.

Thanx in advance for your answer ;)

Guest enne91
i think dell and other stores will sell them from next month unlocked, so best to wait untill then :(.

Unfortunatly we did not notice anything from dell in last month....i hope u're right :)

I will wait few weeks more.....typing "streak" on dell's italian site appears "no match found" ;)

Guest craigdabbs

think you could order from a number of uk online stores that deliver overseas, expansys.co.uk clove.co.uk ect . But its a waiting game im affraid

Guest enne91
think you could order from a number of uk online stores that deliver overseas, expansys.co.uk clove.co.uk ect . But its a waiting game im affraid

I took a look those sites and only expansys has it....but only in pre-order, so i think you're right saying "it's a waiting game" :(

No prob....at this point i will wait cause i checked also in ebay and theri prices are too expansive 500-550 £ more shipping taxes ;)