FRF91 (deodexed) for LiquidE [Rev 4.3]

Guest phhusson

Guest Delnar_Ersike
The only reasons for me to choose Acer Leak is bad battery life and Camcorder not working on CM6 and FRF91, so if we see further developments and fixes I would definitely switch from Acer leak to your's.

I agree with bad battery life, but I've successfully used the Camera.apk file and the associated libs from the FroYo leak with XianKoud v1. Camcorder works, though only up to 480p, and geolocation crashes the app until app data is cleared. AFAIK, the next version of XianKoud will fix geolocation as well as provide all the extras the CM6 Camera comes with, like tap to focus.

TBH, I prefer CM6 :lol: Why don't you two (you and Xian) cooperate more? Maybe you can contact Cyanogen to work on a .35 kernel :)

I don't know if you've ever been on the acer-liquid IRC channel, but phhusson and Xian work together almost all the time, judging by the discussions they've had while I was lurking.

Guest grooltor
I agree with bad battery life, but I've successfully used the Camera.apk file and the associated libs from the FroYo leak with XianKoud v1. Camcorder works, though only up to 480p, and geolocation crashes the app until app data is cleared. AFAIK, the next version of XianKoud will fix geolocation as well as provide all the extras the CM6 Camera comes with, like tap to focus.

I don't know if you've ever been on the acer-liquid IRC channel, but phhusson and Xian work together almost all the time, judging by the discussions they've had while I was lurking.

I mean... why don't they both give "official" support for our Liquids to CyanogenMod? Xian is a great cooker while phhusson is the master of kernels :lol: Maybe this way we could get a working 2.6.3x on our beloved handhelds.