Daskalos ROMS Gone?? :o

Guest Dethrei

Guest Dethrei

Sir Daskalos,why your ROMS had been pulled out or in other words gone? Does this mean you will not continue to cook B7610 Roms..

I know all the users of B7610 here in MoDaCo will agree with me if I say that the whole B7610 community will be sad about this if your done cooking ROMS..

What does just happened Mr.Daskalos?

But in part of all b7610 users,we thank you so much for letting us taste your delicious cooked ROMS..

We will miss you as well as your ROMs if it is so..

Guest suman_pal78
Sir Daskalos,why your ROMS had been pulled out or in other words gone? Does this mean you will not continue to cook B7610 Roms..

I know all the users of B7610 here in MoDaCo will agree with me if I say that the whole B7610 community will be sad about this if your done cooking ROMS..

What does just happened Mr.Daskalos?

But in part of all b7610 users,we thank you so much for letting us taste your delicious cooked ROMS..

We will miss you as well as your ROMs if it is so..

daskaLOS...WE LOVE YOU. Please be with us and we commit you to be with you with all possible help and donations. PLEASE DASKALOS...nevermind if anybody says something wrong.

Guest ajeshm

Hi Daskolas, We all respect you. We love you and repect your hardwork. The ROMs cooked by you are always best and our phones are functionless without your ROMs.

Guest Dethrei

Guys, do you know what happened? did someone messed up with Mr.Daskalos? I dont know what just happened and why he pulled out his works..

I am willing to donate to him for all his efforts..but it just happened that im still a student and does not have my own source of income...But if I can I will loved to. Sincere gratitude is all that I can offer for now..

Hope that Mr.Daskalos will continue to do his commendable works..

Guest jimbo9371
Guys, do you know what happened? did someone messed up with Mr.Daskalos? I dont know what just happened and why he pulled out his works..

I am willing to donate to him for all his efforts..but it just happened that im still a student and does not have my own source of income...But if I can I will loved to. Sincere gratitude is all that I can offer for now..

Hope that Mr.Daskalos will continue to do his commendable works..

Read what happened over here.

I know this isn't fair to daskalos and all his efforts but if some readers have his roms saved on their computers maybe they could upload them??

Guest xbongx

this post should be remove its pointless its not about the thread your in wrong post this is for B7610 not for personal referrence or you may use it on other thread post but not in a new topic

I know this isn't fair to daskalos and all his efforts but if some readers have his roms saved on their computers maybe they could upload them??

It is not that the uploading of roms would solve the purpose, any plans for future roms?

Guest talktoanil
It is not that the uploading of roms would solve the purpose, any plans for future roms?

everything has limit and its age. B7610 is dying now. who will love to cook ROM for that ??

infact now i would love or donate if any one is working on porting Android to B7610.

Guest FortKnox101
yes...i am moving to Android soon..seems cool.

Don't know Android enough to risk buying an android phone...have been considoring the iphone 4 though cause I know the iphone platform quite well from a friend...seems like Windows Mobile is dying off latley. But I hope to god Daskalos comes back...the B7610 is just nothing at all without him at the helm.

Not going to pretend fully whats going on, but has he left because of this argument with indivx?

Edited by FortKnox101

Guest talktoanil
Don't know Android enough to risk buying an android phone...have been considoring the iphone 4 though cause I know the iphone platform quite well from a friend...seems like Windows Mobile is dying off latley. But I hope to god Daskalos comes back...the B7610 is just nothing at all without him at the helm.

Not going to pretend fully whats going on, but has he left because of this argument with indivx?

hmm iPhone ? not my taste :lol:

about Daskalos , he is a kind persona n mature too n i just hope he wont go away for some noob like indivx.

m thinking abt HTC Desire..it has got gr8 reviews.

Guest FortKnox101

Well I just hope a disagreement with one person doesnt ruin it for all the other members of this forum who truly respects his work. Dont Go Daskalos!

Guest talktoanil
Well I just hope a disagreement with one person doesnt ruin it for all the other members of this forum who truly respects his work. Dont Go Daskalos!

yeah

Guest Dethrei

Thanks,it was clear for me now..I feel sorry bout that..That Good News thread turns out to be Bad News..I think its a case of misunderstanding.

Hope to see new chefs here at MoDaCo. But no one can ever replace Mr.Daskalos,if im not mistaken,as a pioneer of B7610 ROM cooking. Just like as the old saying the more the merrier,we will be more happier to have more ROMs to try.

It would be more happier to have more chefs who are not competing but helping each other to make this forum and our gadget alive. Hope to keep the fire burning..

Edited by Dethrei

Guest Dethrei
this post should be remove its pointless its not about the thread your in wrong post this is for B7610 not for personal referrence or you may use it on other thread post but not in a new topic

As far as i get in your post Mr.bong..i believe this thread is somehow related to B7610..as well as,for us to appeal to Mr.Daskalos for him to continue his passion in cooking roms for us..

Sorry if i created a new post to know whats happening and to get the side of Mr.Daskalos regarding this issue..

I am not picking up a fight with you Mr.bong, but I really had a hard time getting your thoughts..Peace pare..Dont misinterpret my reply.

Guest drwakey

OMFG :lol:

Nooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeees!

Daskalos left us? :'(

If thats really true, it's one of the saddest day's the B7610 community have seen yet.

Well then, we have to do what have to be done.

I was already thinking a long time about cooking myself, now the the time has come.

I hope i find all necessary utilities again, like the kitchen...

Lets collect some links here, starting with the kitchen:

Kitchen Thread: http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...ok-a-b7610-rom/

Cheers, Wakey

Edited by drwakey

Guest Dethrei
OMFG :lol:

Nooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeees!

Daskalos left us? :'(

If thats really true, it's one of the saddest day's the B7610 community have seen yet.

Well then, we have to do what have to be done.

I was already thinking a long time about cooking myself, now the the time has come.

I hope i find all necessary utilities again, like the kitchen...

Lets collect some links here, starting with the kitchen:

Kitchen Thread: http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...ok-a-b7610-rom/

Cheers, Wakey

Indeed it was the saddest day B7610 users here had.

I had the same thought of cooking my own rom and to share here at MoDaCO..but it happens, even though Im a Computer Engineering student, I dont have the talent in programming..hehe..

I was hoping that,in just a couple of the days,a new B7610 chef arise.

Guest force of nature 1985

Daskalos gone is like dark alex gone in the world of psp.

its is very unfortunate for us and he will be miss greatly. I salute to Daskalos for his great contribution to the B7610 forum.

Guest greenonion

MR. daskalos....

is a really wise men, he went out of the samsung shi**y comunity and threw away his phone, bought a brand new HTC HD2 and is enjoing company at xda-dev forum. (at least what i would do) (damn samsung, still no official update for my SW-just love that)

ciao

Guest demon1221

Hi daskalos(if you read this)

dont let you trow down the towel because some noob has private problems and dont have the common sense of sharing in this though(omnia ROM cooking) world

your roms are a milestone of the custom roms and the greatest!!!!

i think iam speaking for half of the community when i say....... just do your thing!!! and continu with the things that makes you feel good

even when it means leaving,

in that case everyone shall miss your work and commitment to the b7610

thnx for all!

and goodluck in the futher

Guest shivatink

come on man wat is ur problem? bring it up let us know wat is in ur mind.... is the end of ur cooking rom ? wat is going on ?