Good deal at O2

Guest vinokirk

Guest vinokirk

Got my Streak from O2 today on their £25 a month tariff. On the leaflet it says it should be £149 for the phone but when the asisstant put it thru the till, it came out at £59...bargain! Thats still £659 in total for the phone...boooo!

Guest JimiB

Was the advertised amount for a 18 month contract and you're on a 24 month contract??

With the money you've saved you can afford some accessories!!

-Jimi

Guest vinokirk
Was the advertised amount for a 18 month contract and you're on a 24 month contract??

With the money you've saved you can afford some accessories!!

-Jimi

It was for 24 month, all advertised right. Dell accessories? £40 for a charger?!?!? seriously....WTF. Its like they have picked prices out the air, £63.22 for the HDMI jobby?!?!?! wow

Guest unfitguy

Just saw one whilst passing CEX £320 in mint condition, they gave me £120 for my HTC Magic so only had o pay £200 now part of the Streak club

Guest MrPokeylope

According to my friend Laura, whose discount I stole (not literally), the current prices are to reel in early adopters. They've to go up sharpish soon.

Essentially. If you want a free streak. Get on it now. They're doing the same with the palm models as well... but let's face it. Good luck to them there.

Guest Dogmann55

Hi all,

Well when i was in a 02 shop i noticed that even my £25pm Mobile Broadband deal was an introductory offer and that instead of being free i think the Streak was going up to either £49 or £69 I've never understood why people would get an iPhone on a £10-£20pm more tariff and still pay well over £100 on top. Especially as now Apple have shown their true prices of £499 for the 16GB and £599 for the 32GB are around the same price as most other top end smart phones it just seems like a rip off to me.

Marc

Guest hobochangba

I got my streak on a business 300 package works out at £35pcm with unlimited data over 24months with an option to upgrade after 12 months. Phone came up free on the till. I dont even have my own business

Guest JimiB

I'm on £35.00 a month on my streak,

£30/month tariff (600 mins and unlimited messages)

+ £5 for the unlimited internet bolt-on.

Gave me a free streak AND cost less than my previous iphone 3g contract!

-Jimi

Guest lord_alan
I got my streak on a business 300 package works out at £35pcm with unlimited data over 24months with an option to upgrade after 12 months. Phone came up free on the till. I dont even have my own business

We did the same when we bought our Streaks.

The Business 300 tariff was quite attractive. 12 month h/w upgrades, unlimited data and more voice/sms that we can throw a stick at. Also make free calls to all O2 mobile numbers, and up to 10 designated landlines IIRC. And that's £35 inc. VAT. so we can get the VAT back too :-)