any1 flashed the update yet?

Guest jdouce

Guest crapbag172

what file sizes are you guys getting on the file once it has finished downloading? in my windows explorer i have: 87.0MB / 91,265,660 bytes

you guys got the same?

Guest Magxs
what file sizes are you guys getting on the file once it has finished downloading? in my windows explorer i have: 87.0MB / 91,265,660 bytes

you guys got the same?

Got the same thing.

Can I just copy it to the SD card and run from there? Does it wipe the device and factory reset?

Guest SgtDavePwnage
Has anyone actually figured out what this is yet??? other than just a bug fix rom??

So far only marra2 has installed it and hasn't told everyone how

Guest thelankygeek

Sounds like just a bug fix... there a few problems on some of them with the clock changing time on its own... it could also be a radio update.

Guest the_didge

I have a theory :lol:

Since dell have started selling the phone unlocked... could it be that o2 has a custom radio installed which would block other networks, and now that an unlocked version is available that the radio image has been extracted somehow and placed within this update???

Another theory is that theres nano bots within the phone and they keep trying to escape causing lots of problems and even pauls broken screen :D

Edited by the_didge

Guest rovex

Im not trying this simply because i need root, and it will probably break it. Im guessing this is an unbranded generic ROM with a few minor updates.

Guest marra2

ok I got the download link off pauls twitter on my streak when it finished downloading I pressed the file in the top toolbar and it gives you an option to install which I did . then it reboots and installs which took about ten minutes ! don't know what its fixed but build number and everything is still the same.