any1 flashed the update yet?

Guest jdouce

Guest courtlandre
At seventy percent, I'll let you know if it works!

Jimi

Did you just download and run it or are you going through recovery?

Guest courtlandre
How do we know its even for the streak? I dont see any identifier.

The website sounds like a staging area for streak updates for dell. The only reason I say that is because its the same layout as the update function on our phones and it has staging in the site name lol.

Guest vinokirk
Good question! :lol:

P

I presume its a dell proprietry file your trying to open...the .pkg file. I also presume you've tried all the usual things...win zip .7z winrar iso etc. Am I along the right lines here or am I way off??

• 3 weeks later...
Guest shEEEsh
ok I got the download link off pauls twitter on my streak when it finished downloading I pressed the file in the top toolbar and it gives you an option to install which I did . then it reboots and installs which took about ten minutes ! don't know what its fixed but build number and everything is still the same.

When you say the link in Paul's Twitter .. do you have that link ? I tried to other installs and they both stopped midways with this unmatched name error.

Guest fards
When you say the link in Paul's Twitter .. do you have that link ? I tried to other installs and they both stopped midways with this unmatched name error.

You need the 00 version

http://update.zingstaging.com/LatestBuild/...stBuild_00.html

Or http://mobileupdate.dell.com/LatestBuild/LatestBuild_00.html

This is for the us beta I think...

Edited by fards

Guest shEEEsh

I am downloading the first link .. if that doesn't work I will go on to the next .. I will come back and say thanks when I am done.

Hope I can say thanks .. diane

Guest shEEEsh

I did the first one from the Zingstaging link. It didn't change anything I guess there are no updates for this build 3562 .. Is there any reason to try the one at the dell website ?

Guest fards
I did the first one from the Zingstaging link. It didn't change anything I guess there are no updates for this build 3562 .. Is there any reason to try the one at the dell website ?

No, same build, but that's the link tokeep checking for updates for the us beta devices