Sense 2.5.2016 ROM (6.5)

Guest daskalos

Guest omid66613

sry guys,

after flashing this rom,is there any way to get back to my previous rom (original rom from samsung) ? or i have to get used to custom roms?

:lol:

Guest daskalos
sry guys,

after flashing this rom,is there any way to get back to my previous rom (original rom from samsung) ? or i have to get used to custom roms?

:lol:

You can flash to your original ROM (given you have a back up or have a link)

Did you flash this? Maybe you are bewildered because the ROM have no samsung apps (like camera, music player, radio etc.)

It's because it's a lite ROM... You can just install samsung apps you want back :D

Just noticed you're a newbie

Guest omid66613
You can flash to your original ROM (given you have a back up or have a link)

Did you flash this? Maybe you are bewildered because the ROM have no samsung apps (like camera, music player, radio etc.)

It's because it's a lite ROM... You can just install samsung apps you want back :lol:

Just noticed you're a newbie

thanks for your answer.

can you make a full rom with sense 2.5 ?because you've deleted your previous roms as i know :D

i had omnia i900 before this phone and i've changed its roms so many times.

but i'm not familiar with b7610 yet lol :D

this is the first time that i want to flash

Guest daskalos
thanks for your answer.

can you make a full rom with sense 2.5 ?because you've deleted your previous roms as i know :lol:

i had omnia i900 before this phone and i've changed its roms so many times.

but i'm not familiar with b7610 yet lol :D

this is the first time that i want to flash

maybe by tomorrow... for the meantime you can use the camera and fm radio cab in experiment 32 thread (use the last camera link)

Guest omid66613
maybe by tomorrow... for the meantime you can use the camera and fm radio cab in experiment 32 thread (use the last camera link)

thaaaaaank you daskalos,you are the only coocker which is the best coocker.

waiting for full one.

please tell me if i can have samsung setting in your full rom or not.

thanks again

Guest daskalos
thaaaaaank you daskalos,you are the only coocker which is the best coocker.

waiting for full one.

please tell me if i can have samsung setting in your full rom or not.

thanks again

Yes it's there

in Experiment 32 thread there is also a samsung settings cab

Guest daskalos

Uploaded HTC Messaging, Comm Manager, Phone Pad,Vertical Lock Screen, Facebook Tab, Documents Tab cabs

See first post

Edited by daskalos

Guest daskalos
Excuseme but where is the password ??? I have un Omnia 2, this ROM is Good for this ??

Thank You

Juan

no for b7610 only

Guest xbongx

finally i am going to reflash my phone...

any news on community cab Bro Dask?

daskalos you are so faaaaaaaaaaaaaacking great, the best, excelent. i give this rate a number of 10

Edited by xbongx

Guest ajeshm

Hi Daskolas,

Thanks for this great ROM. I always preferred 6.5.3 but this ROM is so fantastic that I am planning to use it until your next ROM.

Have you removed all the Footprints manila files or its there in the windows directory? I just asked because, if it is not there then I need to create a cab for that and install in this. I have managed to make the Footprints tab working but there are still some bugs so trying to fix it.

Guest daskalos
can someone give me the link of experiment 32?

I could only find experiment 31.

Oh the camera fm radio and settings are

in experiment 31

Edited by daskalos

Guest daskalos
Hi Daskolas,

Thanks for this great ROM. I always preferred 6.5.3 but this ROM is so fantastic that I am planning to use it until your next ROM.

Have you removed all the Footprints manila files or its there in the windows directory? I just asked because, if it is not there then I need to create a cab for that and install in this. I have managed to make the Footprints tab working but there are still some bugs so trying to fix it.

It's still there just disabled because it's not working... You can try to install your working Footprints cab in the ROM, as it will replace footprint files in the ROM

Guest daskalos
sir iam not able to use the camera . the camera icon is not there

and if i force it to start it doesnt . plz help

get the camera cab in experiment 31 thread

Guest rahuldevnath

Thanks Daskalos, you are really great.

The ROM is wroking flawlessly with all the samsung stuff.. however I'm having issues with Samsung dialer.

I tried installing Samsung dialer fixed for 6.5.x which did no work after that I installed the dialpad from Samsung Cabs

Now, during video call, self image appears upside down, both in my phone as well at the receiver's end!

Is there any other cab for Samsung dialer?

Guest daskalos
Thanks Daskalos, you are really great.

The ROM is wroking flawlessly with all the samsung stuff.. however I'm having issues with Samsung dialer.

I tried installing Samsung dialer fixed for 6.5.x which did no work after that I installed the dialpad from Samsung Cabs

Now, during video call, self image appears upside down, both in my phone as well at the receiver's end!

Is there any other cab for Samsung dialer?

Maybe you need a samsung dial pad 6.5 extracted from B7610... if you can wait, i'll try to make a cab later

Here's the dial pad cab

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R388TJQT

Edited by daskalos