[ROM] (4/7/10) LainSuxsem 2.0 (liquidE)

Guest Suxsem

Guest giobooo

Is it possible to have also a version without the orange theme? (with stock android theme)

Thanks, looking forward to test this rom!

Guest vikings123
Is there any link for download? maybe i'm blind, but cant see it :lol:

check the original post -- a count down showing how many hours we have to wait ... :D

Guest Suxsem

no chinese language sorry... european version

Is it possible to have also a version without the orange theme?

very hard work in these day... maybe in the future :lol:

have Dolby mobile ????

dolby mobile needs the entire framework of the stream..: too many problems :D

wait another hour! ^^

Guest xian1243

The Audio Hack was done by Meltus (for the G1 + Nexus), from XDA, not me. I know it's a long list, but please add credits to all of the app developers too... they deserve credit. :lol:

You are most likely using the custom built éclair kernel (I don't know yet, but I'm pretty sure), if so, please add phhusson to the credits for the kernel edits. Thanks

Looks nice, and I'm sure it is. I'm sticking to my Frankendroid ROM right now. :D

Guest Suxsem
The Audio Hack was done by Meltus (for the G1 + Nexus), from XDA, not me. I know it's a long list, but please add credits to all of the app developers too... they deserve credit. :lol:

You are most likely using the custom built éclair kernel (I don't know yet, but I'm pretty sure), if so, please add phhusson to the credits for the kernel edits. Thanks

Looks nice, and I'm sure it is. I'm sticking to my Frankendroid ROM right now. :)

ok, will add all credits :D

no custom kernel by phh...: original eclair kernel edited by me :D

LINK FIXED, SORRY

Guest Suxsem
This ROM is based on THE BEST ROMs / LEAKs / DUMPs with the addition of a lot of POWERFULL HACK / SCRIPT, all for WONDERFUL PERFORMANCE, SMOTHNESS and BATTERY DURATION!

no baserom :lol: [flash 1.100.05 before install if you have a previous version...]

Guest Suxsem
This service is temporarily not available from your service area.??

i,m in hong kong

what site?? megaupload or shrunk.in??

edit:megaupload... sorry, i will upload it on another file hosting... ok mediafire?

Edited by Suxsem

Guest trunks986

suxsem ma per l'oc come possiamo fare? quale bootimage dobbiamo usare? cmq a primo impatto questa rom è spettacolare..

Guest Suxsem

ENGLISH pls...

only 1 italian post: ho già provato tutti u custom kernel.... vanno tutti male e destabilizzano...fidati ke quello ke ho inserito è un ottimo compromesso... prova e vedrai :lol: oltre al fatto ke l'overclock ti fotte un sacco di batteria...

Guest trunks986

mmm..ok.. it's only that i want to try an oc rom... if you could create a boot.img with 920mhz that we can install only if we want, this would be great!!