[ROM] (4/7/10) LainSuxsem 2.0 (liquidE)

Guest Suxsem

Guest scrap2434
can someone who has the problem of touchscreen try to flash this (http://www.mediafire.com/?ze1zlk4mlj4, without wipe, just flash) from recovery and tell me if the problem is been fixed?

thanks

if yes i will insert the fix in the first post...

Testing this out now. I shall let you know how it goes. Worst case scenario, I have a script I put into Gscript and I was running the sensitivity and noise at 75 and it was fine for me.....

Guest malez
Where are the links ? :)

Links pointed to phising sites,

- This rom is nothing more than a steal ! Not more

- Downlaod links pointed to phishing sites ( personnal information stealing) Hard to trust

- Warez apps were included

Curious ? : system/sbin => All scripts I have written for LCR.

data run and runOnce : a system i have wrote for lcr

Application preconf, the same. bin/autostart idem. More ? 532 files are the lcr ones. Provided apps ?

I was never contacted about this !

Of course all this steal is vonluntary (some files have been modified to break some protections in LCR)

You are a shame !

Guest gengaro86
Links pointed to phising sites,

- This rom is nothing more than a steal ! Not more

- Downlaod links pointed to phishing sites ( personnal information stealing) Hard to trust

- Warez apps were included

Curious ? : system/sbin => All scripts I have written for LCR.

data run and runOnce : a system i have wrote for lcr

Application preconf, the same. bin/autostart idem. More ? 532 files are the lcr ones. Provided apps ?

I was never contacted about this !

Of course all this steal is vonluntary (some files have been modified to break some protections in LCR)

You are a shame !

+1.

Malez, you don't have to worry, experienced users know this, LCR team is by far the best team ever seen here, providing original and functional ROMs.

Edited by gengaro86

Guest barni

+1 Malez

Malez, you don't have to worry, experienced users know this, LCR team is by far the best team ever seen here, providing original and functional ROMs.

Guest andrew2511
+1.

+2

Guest fischschneehase

what did suxesm aimed to do with this?! if he realy copied everything why he just asked yoou?! sounds bit stupid ... obviously he doesnt thought that far someone could noitice this.... if he had asked you you wouldnt have denied him to do it am i right?

Guest Liquidator
+1.

Hmm... I'm obviously not an experienced user then, but I thought this ROM was OK... All ROMs use parts from others work, and I thought Lain/Suxsem gave credits to whomever deserved them. But I don't have any knowledge about ROM cooking, and apparently I'm wrong, as Malez pointed out.

About the warez: I've seen warez included in Batista70's ROM as well, and that wasn't removed...

Well anyway, if these guys weren't fair and honest, I guess I'll go back to LCR.

Guest fischschneehase

yes but it would have been nice to ask malez first;) and he added the credits late after someone pushed him to do it... at first he showed this rom as if he made everything by himself ...:S!

Guest fischschneehase

then it were the kernel credits.... but all in all its not right jusgt to kopie everything and make a new rom of it,.....

Guest vikings123

Hornor people's credit is the first thing. I think making/customizing a ROM is not like assembly a PC, buying parts and make one of your own.

But people make mistake. Me too. :)

Guest yapa73

I'm sorry for you guys, but I remain of the same opinion.

The concept is this: if you want to take advantage of patents that prevent others to improve, even one iota, your source code, you no longer work for the open source operating systems. The concept brings the whole community to improve what others create. your bad faith brought you to insert the code of use restrictions, to the detriment of the end user.

here is the light that people deceive the end user, and these people may not be those that prevent personal use of the source code to improve it.

the creator of this ROM, in order to adjust and thus improve the source code, scripts had to cancel the protection against copyright. but deleted only to improve and modify the original source code. then in effect, the author deserves credit and only the creator of this ROM. Too Much grace he give for the one inspired, giving them the honor of being credited.

always remember that someone said:

ignorance is not who does not know and wants to learn, but who thinks he knows everything.

with more humility you could adopt a new mind, but you did, you risk seeing discredited in the eyes of users.

Les mytes tombe

A bon entendeur entendus!!!

Yann Patin.

Guest nameless'

As an old (win) cooker rom, I don't agree with that : When you spend tons of hours writing scripts, debugging, etc, the minimum would be to ask the one who written theses scritps if you can include it in your rom.

Not just downloading his rom, unzipping his scripts, putting in your own update.zip, and telling everyone this is your work.

Nowhere I have seen malez publishing theses scripts. You could think it's not fair, but in other mind, as I said before, maybe he spent a lot of time writing this for improving LCR, and that's not cool to just steal his scritps, and afterward, asking for donations for a work you didn't done yourself.

I think if he just asked to malez if he can include his scripts, he would had been allowed to do it. And if he didn't want to, then you could also understand this for the time spent writing theses things no ?