Daskalos 6.5.3 ROM build 21664

About

- Full and Megalite

- Based on WM Build 21664 (HTC Branch) and B7610 JC2 Firmware

Download MEGAlite Here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BLDXU2MM

Download FULL Here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CX933FWE

Download Experiment (no.35) Here What's this? Read HERE http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...eriment-31-rom/

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2E6JYMYX

Edited by daskalos

Guest daskalos
am the first... thanks daskalos can i know abt the memory space in full rom

Actually I forgot :)

But if Im right, Megalite is 320Mb / 90 RAM, FULL is 150Mb /75Mb (Windows Default as today, with Samsung Phone pad enabled)

Guest Ustaadji

Welcome back... for a minute I thought no more fun working with various roms...

You are an inspiration and idiots in the forum shud have learnt a lesson...

Guest jakaka

So E35 running. Maybe one small sugestion. Could you disable safety policies as default? I will put more info as it comes to me :)

Guest Thunder141

battery drain is very high. From one day to another reduces to 28%.

And it sometimes goes on out of standby with no reason.

Guest daskalos
battery drain is very high. From one day to another reduces to 28%.

And it sometimes goes on out of standby with no reason.

hmmm...try this:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\Power\State\Suspend\{98C5250D-C29A-4985-AE5F-AFE5367E5006}

-change (Default) DWORD Dec to 4

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\Power\State\Resuming\{EB91C7C9-8BF6-4a2d-9AB8-69724EED97D1}

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\Power\State\Unattended\{EB91C7C9-8BF6-4a2d-9AB8-69724EED97D1}

Guest jakaka

For me, after 1 hour it still holds on 100% even when intalling apps etc ... but I can imagine that it's not very representative sample right now :)

Btw: Love preinstalled Gyrator and other tools. For some reason Resco photo manager didn't work at first, but after another reset it started working ... strange.

Btw2: :D do you still have that startup and shutdown sounds that you used in some real old version? I loved them but never find them.

Guest daskalos
For me, after 1 hour it still holds on 100% even when intalling apps etc ... but I can imagine that it's not very representative sample right now :D

Btw: Love preinstalled Gyrator and other tools. For some reason Resco photo manager didn't work at first, but after another reset it started working ... strange.

Btw2: :P do you still have that startup and shutdown sounds that you used in some real old version? I loved them but never find them.

It's nice to know some people like that those tunes...others hate it :P

I'll upload it later :)

Edited by daskalos

Guest Freezy1982

Hey daskalos, nice to see, that you have crated another experiment ROM.. :)

Can you tell something more about it? Free RAM? Something else installed? Faster than Lite Version?

Edited by Freezy1982

Guest daskalos
Hey daskalos, nice to see, that you have crated another experiment ROM.. :)

Can you tell something more about it? Free RAM? Something else installed? Faster than Lite Version?

Almost the same as 34... The new thing about it is I modified something so that it can reach 980Mhz when overclocking

Our b7610 hangs at more than 920Mhz when and freezes when set at 980mhz... but now, you can reach 980Mhz :D

The bad news is, most of the apps doesn't support the 980MHZ so it will not launch, and opening the app will make device freeze

In my test most apps can work on 950Mhz but apps that consumes more RAM (like some games and Sense) will work stable at 900-920Mhz

Well the experiment series of ROMs are really test ROMs I use when experimenting something new (like different tweaks, mods, Sense, Xperia Panels, M2D etc)

cause theyre quick to flash (40secs, depends on your computer), quick to boot, and doesn't contain much to interfere with my "experiments"...

Never thought that some people will like it :P

Guest omid66613

I've flashed full rom.its perfect but I can't turn my wifi on,neither from samsung settings nor winmo settings.when I click on it nothing happens. :)

Edited by omid66613

Guest daskalos
I've flashed full rom.its perfect but I can't turn my wifi on,neither from samsung settings nor winmo settings.when I click on in nothing happens.

hmmm just soft reset it and try again

Guest omid66613
hmmm just soft reset it and try again

I tried soft-reset nothing solved.

My wifi section in samsung settings doesn't even open.

Guest Freezy1982
The new thing about it is I modified something so that it can reach 980Mhz when overclocking

Our b7610 hangs at more than 920Mhz when and freezes when set at 980mhz... but now, you can reach 980Mhz

Nice one! But you still have to adjust with your S3clock tool, right?

Never thought that some people will like it :)

You are kidding :D Your experiment34 is my favourite of all (until now) It's blazing fast, stable (since you released it) und satisfys my needs! But I fancy with your new Sense Version - your video looks quite good. Smooth and working. Really good work!

What's about an experiment (eg. exp34) with Sense? Wouldn't that cost less RAM than on a MEGAlite with more performance? Or are too many files/tweaks missing on exp for Sense?

Guest daskalos
I tried soft-reset nothing solved.

My wifi section in samsung settings doesn't even open.

Oh...try installing samsung settings fixed.cab in Samsung App I

Guest daskalos
Nice one! But you still have to adjust with your S3clock tool, right?

You are kidding :P Your experiment34 is my favourite of all (until now) It's blazing fast, stable (since you released it) und satisfys my needs! But I fancy with your new Sense Version - your video looks quite good. Smooth and working. Really good work!

What's about an experiment (eg. exp34) with Sense? Wouldn't that cost less RAM than on a MEGAlite with more performance? Or are too many files/tweaks missing on exp for Sense?

Yes you still need to use that...

:P Are you spying me?

Actually I'm running Experiment 34 now with the new Sense :)

I'm excited bout this Sense version 'cause it's faster and smoother than my last release....

Though if I release it, it may not be in an experiment ROM :D

Guest Freezy1982

That are very good news!

I will test your new version of Sense when you release it :)

But why not with an experiment version?

Guest omid66613

:D I've installed samsung settings (cab) and my problem was solved.

BUT now I have two samsung settings :P and one of them works with wifi.

:) thank you

Guest daskalos
That are very good news!

I will test your new version of Sense when you release it :D

But why not with an experiment version?

'cause I don't want people plaguing me with "Why is this and this and this and this doesn't work..." I don't know if they even bother reading the experiments about thingy...

Wait, I think mms will work in experiment roms via HTC messaging, can you test it? Install the HTC messaging cab from my sense thread and configure your mms setting manually and see if it will work :)

Edited by daskalos