Daskalos 6.5.3 ROM build 21664

Guest daskalos

Guest Freezy1982
'cause I don't want people plaguing me with "Why is this and this and this and this doesn't work..." I don't know if they even bother reading the experiments about thingy...

Ok, I can understand this! :D

Aahm, I didn't use MMS before :) But when I come home from work in the evening I will test it on my (your!) experiment34 and will give you a short report!

Guest benniesim

Daskalos, experiment nr35 is fast as hell, I love it !!

2 questions :

I am not able to install the Samsung Camera app (found cab here : ttp://www.4shared.com/file/243917896/febb93f4/New_Samsung_Apps_for_MEGAlite_.html) Any suggestions ?

Is it possible to have a taskmanager icon on top of the WM home screen ? I hate it when applications are not shutting down when pressing the "X" button...

Guest daskalos
Daskalos, experiment nr35 is fast as hell, I love it !!

2 questions :

I am not able to install the Samsung Camera app (found cab here : ttp://www.4shared.com/file/243917896/febb93f4/New_Samsung_Apps_for_MEGAlite_.html) Any suggestions ?

Is it possible to have a taskmanager icon on top of the WM home screen ? I hate it when applications are not shutting down when pressing the "X" button...

I see you are using Experiment 35, be sure to read the thread about the Experiment series

Downloads the Samsung Apps I,found on Sense 2.5.2016 (6.5) thread

Experiment 35 has a task manager, just press the blank upper left corner of the screen...

Edited by daskalos

Guest xbongx
For me, after 1 hour it still holds on 100% even when intalling apps etc ... but I can imagine that it's not very representative sample right now :)

Btw: Love preinstalled Gyrator and other tools. For some reason Resco photo manager didn't work at first, but after another reset it started working ... strange.

Btw2: :D do you still have that startup and shutdown sounds that you used in some real old version? I loved them but never find them.

ok here you go just copy paste it to device/windows folder use total commander/resco explorer to copy paste it..

b7610boot.rar

post-680007-1278530271_thumb.png post-680007-1278530322_thumb.jpg

or if you wish some other welcome head you can use these:

Note: aw sorry its not 480X800 the apple

post-680007-1278530959_thumb.png post-680007-1278530987_thumb.png post-680007-1278531013_thumb.png post-680007-1278531036_thumb.png

Edited by xbongx

Guest jakaka

Nothing with Apple :) , but thanks for the sounds, it's exactly what I wanted :D

Anyway, after 1 day testing of E35 I don't have any battery drain problems, I am currently at 95 %. So far it looks stable :P

Guest fier03

daskaos i have a problem with your full rom,i don't see any notify about new sms or lost calls,4 example using mobile shell or s2u2 no notify appears,only the icon on top and the sound..any solution?btw can you cook a full wm 6.5.3 or 6.5.5 not customized?

Guest daskalos
daskaos i have a problem with your full rom,i don't see any notify about new sms or lost calls,4 example using mobile shell or s2u2 no notify appears,only the icon on top and the sound..any solution?btw can you cook a full wm 6.5.3 or 6.5.5 not customized?

when an icon of a missed call/message appears and plays a sound, and you noticed it, they have done their purpose, which is notifying you...want do you want more?

Now if what you meant is to see a notification message box, just go to settings/Sounds and Notifications/Notifications Tab. Choose an event (like New Message or Phone: Missed Call) and tap "Display message on screen" then OK

In your question "can you cook a full wm 6.5.3 or 6.5.5 not customized", buddy the act of cooking B7610 ROM in 6.5.X is already customizing it, and it is impossible not to change things in 6.5.x ROMs (like reg settings or files), or else some features will not work...

Guest fier03
when an icon of a missed call/message appears and plays a sound, and you noticed it, they have done their purpose, which is notifying you...want do you want more?

Now if what you meant is to see a notification message box, just go to settings/Sounds and Notifications/Notifications Tab. Choose an event (like New Message or Phone: Missed Call) and tap "Display message on screen" then OK

In your question "can you cook a full wm 6.5.3 or 6.5.5 not customized", buddy the act of cooking B7610 ROM in 6.5.X is already customizing it, and it is impossible not to change things in 6.5.x ROMs (like reg settings or files), or else some features will not work...

sorry i've tried something and i realized that's not your rom problem but my backup,i made it with your sense rom and i guess it back up some strange registry key that restored makes it appear,however tanks 4 the rom and sorry 4 make you loose time!! :)

EDIT:i use resco explorer and have no line missing problem,with no one third party apps,maybe luck

Edited by fier03

Guest Freezy1982

Hey daskalos, I don't want to shove you :D But when are you planning to release your new experiment (MEGAlite) with this new Sense Version?

This weekend would be a good time for me to test it :)

Guest daskalos
new issue FULL VERSION:

device wakes up, lights for about 20sec or 30 sec, and goes into sleep mode

Just edit your reg entries to this:

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\Suspend\{98C5250D-C29A-4985-AE5F-AFE5367E5006}]

"Default"=dword:00000001

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\Resuming\{EB91C7C9-8BF6-4a2d-9AB8-69724EED97D1}]

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\Unattended\{EB91C7C9-8BF6-4a2d-9AB8-69724EED97D1}]

Please RAR password.. Thanks.

password: pleasedonateifyoucan

Guest neillc

Hi Daskalos,

Love the ROM it's like a bullet!

1. The font in the Samsung phonebook is very Bold or smudged, anyway to fix this?

2. Sometimes after receiving a call the keylock comes on straight away, leaving the phone menus active?

Guest Klaas Roelofs

Thanks for this great ROM, using Megalite. Two issues though:

1. Screen still wakes up now and again, staying on for a few seconds, then going back to sleep. Tried your solution posted in post #46, but no succes. Any other suggestions?

2. Samsung Touch Clock won't install, something to do with permissions. Any ideas?

Thanks again and keep up the good work! :angry:

Edited by Klaas Roelofs

Guest Klaas Roelofs
install sdkcerts.cab for permission workaround.

Thanks for your suggestion. Tried sdkcerts.cab and sdkcertsnew2015.cab, both without succes

Edited by Klaas Roelofs