[THEME] Galaxyquid V1.1

Guest simoneser

Guest simoneser

Here is the Galaxy S theme!

devices.pngdevice3l.png

Features:

Plain black statusbar

Music Mod 1.6

Power control widget glass (as Desire theme)

New SMS icon (as Desire theme)

Gallery 3D from Froyo

Flash it from recovery

Changelog 1.1:

some new icons (like battery warning), replaced some icons and new unlock buttons (thanks to haxzamatic of xda)

Downloads

V1.1

DOWNLOAD V1.1

Old 1.0 (flash without sign)

DOWNLOAD V1.0

Edited by simoneser

Guest simoneser

You can do multitouch on album, little different layout, and zoom on pictures works better (eg. try to zoom on the side of a picture with froyo gallery and eclair gallery. Eclair one will always zoom to the center, Froyo zooms on the part you have touched :) )

Guest khamees79

Very nice theme, Thanks :)

I wonder how did u manage to place the icons beside the home icon (lowest row in the screenshoot, sms browsericons) ?

Guest Rajit

i know it didnt say that it supported lcr, but just to try it out, i flashed it over 1.100.39 with lcr 1.7 on top of it... now my phone gets stuck at the lcr screen while booting and doesn't boot... gonna nandroid

Guest raulicio
i know it didnt say that it supported lcr, but just to try it out, i flashed it over 1.100.39 with lcr 1.7 on top of it... now my phone gets stuck at the lcr screen while booting and doesn't boot... gonna nandroid

Oups in this case i forget this one! LCR is much more important for me, thx for the info.

Guest wytek

hey simoneser, can u make a port of nex tang theme for the rom 1.100.39...and if u can (i dunno if it's possible) make the engadget and twitter widget with the same effect like the others..i mean glass smoked...ithink :D

thanx :)

Guest h8pewou

GenieWidget stopped working after I've applied this theme. Do you have any workaround for this? Is there any way to uninstall the theme, if not, can someone please post the original frameworks for 1.100.39?

Thanks in advance!

Guest liquid_it
GenieWidget stopped working after I've applied this theme.

I don't think theme is the problem. My Genie widget doesn't work too, it won't refresh weather. It looks like there's a problem with cookies:

ResponseProcessCookies( 7911): Cookie rejected: [...]

Guest Shreedhan

Can people check scrolling through artists using the scroll bar on stock music app? The alphabet it shows doesn't correspond to the artists at all, through my whole library it goes "A a g" for the initial it displays.

Guest Piter1225
Can people check scrolling through artists using the scroll bar on stock music app? The alphabet it shows doesn't correspond to the artists at all, through my whole library it goes "A a g" for the initial it displays.

That's because of frameworks, it's Acer's fail

Guest Shreedhan
That's because of frameworks, it's Acer's fail

So it's problem with 1.100.39 not with the Theme? makes sense but I didn't test before I installed the theme, not a big deal but it removes some of the polish of an otherwise great OS.

Guest Piter1225
So it's problem with 1.100.39 not with the Theme? makes sense but I didn't test before I installed the theme, not a big deal but it removes some of the polish of an otherwise great OS.

It's because Music Mod was created for AOSP frameworks, Acer made many changes to frameworks and the app can't "find" the correct letter list.

Same if you try AOSP Contacts, or WyContacts

Edited by Piter1225

Guest alezzandro

I have a problem with notification bar, when slide down the notification menu then is really hard to slide it up again!! Anyone has this problem too??