Since flashing to JG1, phone randomly doesnt wake up

Guest tameracingdriver

Guest tameracingdriver

Anyone else have this problem? Twice in as many days now, I've gone to use my phone and had to remove the battery to make it work again, it just went to sleep and didn't wake up. Very annoying. JG1 has fixed a lot of my performance woes, but it now does this. :)

Guest lgkahn
Anyone else have this problem? Twice in as many days now, I've gone to use my phone and had to remove the battery to make it work again, it just went to sleep and didn't wake up. Very annoying. JG1 has fixed a lot of my performance woes, but it now does this. :)

no problems like that here running jg 1 for days .. on for over 3 days.. no issues.. only time i say the freeze like that was when i use setcpu and tried to set cpu mode to on-demand instead of conservative.. you havent dont that have you?

Guest Andrew Luecke

You sure you charged it?

Mines been fine. Could have also been you are running shonky lock screen apps and such too though. I'd running the OXE CSC, and the modem/pda file's though. Ensure you are using all of them.

One thing I do wish is that there was a way to turn off the annoying "it's charged" bing. I charge my mobile at night, and whilst I can think of many pleasant ways to be woken up, my mobile phone bleeping at me telling me it's charged is NOT on that list.

Guest tameracingdriver

No set CPU program is installed, and yes it is charged up... it did it last night when I was out, wanted to check the time (wasn't wearing a watch), phone didnt respond, took the battery out, switched it back on, still had well over half the battery left.

I've just put R2 ROM on so I'll see if that helps.