1 reply to this topic

sukh singh

sukh singh

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Devices:Dell Streak
Trying to get a unlock code for the Tattoo...device has been rooted etc etc new firmware.

NOW the problem is I need a unlock code :angry: great to know im stuck at the easy part!

I can only use direct card payment or google checkout.

Paypal and I have a long running dispute which stops them letting me use them..(ebay payer claiming never recieved item paypal refunding them etc)

I have tried a site or two but after filling out everything they always just refund me saying they cant do that phone (dont think they realise you can now the slow idiots)

ALL I want is a unlock code for my sisters tattoo thats not over £15 otherwise im just being robbed and accepts direct card or google checkout.. :D

Posted Image

Ilkin Jamalli

Ilkin Jamalli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Trying to get a unlock code for the Tattoo...device has been rooted etc etc new firmware.

NOW the problem is I need a unlock code :angry: great to know im stuck at the easy part!

I can only use direct card payment or google checkout.

Paypal and I have a long running dispute which stops them letting me use them..(ebay payer claiming never recieved item paypal refunding them etc)

I have tried a site or two but after filling out everything they always just refund me saying they cant do that phone (dont think they realise you can now the slow idiots)

ALL I want is a unlock code for my sisters tattoo thats not over £15 otherwise im just being robbed and accepts direct card or google checkout.. :D

We used http://www.unlock-htc.com. All you need to do to buy unlock code use it on old rom where it will fail. Make a video of the procedure and claim your maoney back then upgrade yout Tattoo with Tattoo Orange UK ROM and use the same unlock code ;D. Unfortunately they accept Paypal only.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users