Apps2SD?

Guest tomolewis

Guest tomolewis

Just wondering if anybody has implemented this yet? I dont have that many apps but today i tried to install a game and its telling me I'm out of space :angry:

-Tom

Guest Ash_786

Wow. Sounds like something's gone astray. You could try fancy ways to resolve the issue that you SHOULD NOT HAVE or I would simple wipe the phone and start again :-)

Guest AndyCr15
Wow. Sounds like something's gone astray. You could try fancy ways to resolve the issue that you SHOULD NOT HAVE or I would simple wipe the phone and start again :-)

I have the exact same problem. I think mine's because I tried one of these lag fixes, which moves where the data is stored and limits me to 130 meg of apps.

Guest DistortedLoop

Asphalt came pre-installed on my phone by Samsung. The 60mb apk file for it is in the /data/app folder on the device. This seems to be the default install location for non-system apps.

Mimocan's "real fix" for lagginess moves a lot of appdata to the sdcard similar to the way apps2sd works, and frees up space on the device in the process. You might give it a try.

P.S. - the whole apps space issue continues to be Androids Achilles tendon. There is ZERO reason this late in the game to have to worry about running out of space by installing a small number of apps. iPhone users haven't had this issue in years. :angry:

Edited by DistortedLoop