Trade T-mobile Nexus One for ATnT

Guest rohandhruva

Guest rohandhruva

Hi,

I am looking to trade my T-mobile Nexus One for one which works on ATnT frequencies. I will be arriving in the US in 15 days, and will be residing in Troy, New York (zip 12180).

The bootloader has been unlocked, but otherwise there is no modification/damage whatsoever. The phone is around 20 days old. I've been using a screen protector on it from day 0, so no scratches at all.

Would anyone be interested in a switch?

Note: I am looking for a switch only, please; not interested in selling. I'd prefer that the switch happens in-person. I'll post photos of the phone if anyone is interested, but really, it's brand new, no damage at all :angry:

Cheers.

PS: Cross post of this topic on XDA is here - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=7247948

Edited by rohandhruva

• 7 months later...
Guest Scott Ricketts
Hi there,

I have a Nexus one on AT&T ...I really am looking for a T-mobile Nexus one...please don't say you sold it ...

Where are you and does yours have the AMOLED or SLED? I've got a T-Mobile one, bought on day two and kept in immaculate condition..

Guest rohandhruva
Hi there,

I have a Nexus one on AT&T ...I really am looking for a T-mobile Nexus one...please don't say you sold it ...

I have it, and I haven't sold it yet :huh:

Where are you and does yours have the AMOLED or SLED? I've got a T-Mobile one, bought on day two and kept in immaculate condition..

I am in USA (Troy, New York). My phone has AMOLED. BTW, I'm looking for an ATT one, I have a T-mobile :)

To be truthful -- my phone screen is intact (I am using a screen protector from day one). However, I lost the pouch, and because of that, the phone has a few minor (barely visible) dings on the left side. They are barely visible, but I know people like intact mint condition phones. If anyone is still interested, I am willing to go ahead.

• 4 months later...
Guest TheGeekNextDoor

I've got a T-Mobile Nexus One (Day 1 purchase). Never really been used as a phone. Mostly used for development. The screen is in perfect condition. There is a little wear on the case just outside of the screen in two places. It is fully rooted. Would love to swap it for an AT&T Nexus One. I really don't care which version of the screen I get. I would just like to be able to do some better testing with the phone in on the road by being able to use my AT&T sim card and get 3G out of it.

PM me if interested. I'm in Atlanta if anyone happens to be here and switching carriers.

Bryan

• 1 month later...
Guest bahaa425

Hello I also have an t-mobile n1 and would like to trade one of you for your at&t n1's, if they have not already been sold. My is in great condition and will come with an otterbox defenders case.. its annoying to have it and i dont want it anymore, i like the phone its self better. Please reply asap, thank you.