CoPilot Live

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest dedreiix
did u reactivate after changin rom /handset ?

and where do u put that coupon code ? never had chance to insert it before confirmation

if i confirm would it be there ?

I had no Coupon.. but I reinstalled/activated it everytime I flashed a new rom or wiping the phone..

Just retyped the activation-key from their mail, re-received their mail and all worked perfectly.

Guest aisforandy

I bought copilot last year, but when I upgraded to Legend it wouldn't let me carry the software across - even though it is unusable on my old phone as it is tied into my Google account.

I loved it, but there is no way I am paying for it twice in a year!

Just used the coupon for north america version and found i paid 18.89 euro = 24.5 usd

while only 19.99 usd on the market

left them a note though

Guest fards

Found out tonight that I Could transfer my existing licence across from Winmo..

after making sure my licence was deactivated on my old hd2 I put my maps in a copliot folder on the sdcard, set a folder up called info in the copilot folder and copied my existing licence there, then installed the latest apk from ALK website, it works a treat.

Edited by fards

Guest subvertbeats
Well they didn't last long, sorry everyone else!

P

Nice that ALK are giving away licenses for advertising like this.

I've found them a terrible company to deal with.

I spent 40 quid with them on copilot live plus all their live services for my iPhone 3GS, just a week before it broke.

I replaced it with the desire and asked ALK how I could go about transferring my license and live services.

The reply was very short: 'transferring licenses isn't supported'.

I replied politely asking if they could help me in any way and ive never seen any reply from them, despite me sending several follow ups.

I fully understand that there is no real way for them to transfer the licenses (to the best of my knowledge anyway) but thought they might have given me a bit of a helping hand.

Seeing this post has just pi**ed me off...

Guest Lukewarm Earthcrawler

Do you, by any chance, have another copy? Pleeese?

I live in Russia and I am coming to Wales this month for vacation, and will need some decent nav app. I tried to buy the thing but they don't accept Russian address at checkout!

Nice that ALK are giving away licenses for advertising like this.

I've found them a terrible company to deal with.

I spent 40 quid with them on copilot live plus all their live services for my iPhone 3GS, just a week before it broke.

I replaced it with the desire and asked ALK how I could go about transferring my license and live services.

The reply was very short: 'transferring licenses isn't supported'.

I replied politely asking if they could help me in any way and ive never seen any reply from them, despite me sending several follow ups.

I fully understand that there is no real way for them to transfer the licenses (to the best of my knowledge anyway) but thought they might have given me a bit of a helping hand.

Seeing this post has just pi**ed me off...

Did you buy it from the App Store?

Tell me a bit more about your situation and i'll liaise with them and see what they have to say.

P

Guest subvertbeats

Hi Paul

Thanks for the kind offer...

Did you buy it from the App Store?

Unfortunately yes - I didnt even think to see if it was available direct from ALK

Tell me a bit more about your situation and i'll liaise with them and see what they have to say.

Situation really is as simple as I outlined in my post above.

Bought Co-Pilot (UK/Ireland), subscribed to all the live services via in-app purchases, my 3GS broke (my fault, and non-repairable), bought a Desire as a replacement.

If anything can be done that would be wonderful; If not, c'est la vie - Id already resigned myself that this was a lost cause and to chalk it up to experience.

Ben

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest subvertbeats
Hi Paul

Thanks for the kind offer...

Unfortunately yes - I didnt even think to see if it was available direct from ALK

Situation really is as simple as I outlined in my post above.

Bought Co-Pilot (UK/Ireland), subscribed to all the live services via in-app purchases, my 3GS broke (my fault, and non-repairable), bought a Desire as a replacement.

If anything can be done that would be wonderful; If not, c'est la vie - Id already resigned myself that this was a lost cause and to chalk it up to experience.

Ben

Hey Paul

Just wondered, did you ever get a response on this?

• 9 months later...
Guest rsk76

can i have a free copy??

We have 5 copies of CoPilot Live (UK & Ireland) to give away!

A few words from ALK...

To celebrate the summer promotion, ALK have kindly donated 5 copies of CoPilot to give away to 'Paul's App of the Day' readers!

If you would like to win (the prize is only available as the UK & Ireland version), simply be one of the first 5 to reply to this topic asking for a free copy! Simples! :(

P

PS Use the MODACO15 coupon code to get 15% off everything in the CoPilot store. :(