Scorchio

Guest PaulOBrien

scorchio1.pngscorchio2.pngscorchio3.png

Welcome to 'Paul's App of the Day', where I pick one of my favourite apps as featured app of the day! Today's app is...

Scorchio

What they say

Scorchio is an application designed to search the popular UK based site called hotukdeals. The application allows you to view the top deals, create custom searches, and bookmark deals for future use.

What we say

If - like me - you're a bit of a sucker for a bargain then there's a good chance you've heard of the HotUKDeals website. It costs me a fortune. :( Well, Scorchio is a great client for viewing and searching deals on the site. It includes the feature to bookmark a deal to return to later but, if you see something you want, you best be quick - deals expire quickly! :P

Permissions

ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE / INTERNET

Download

View Scorchio at Cyrket (Scorchio is not on AppBrain at the time of writing).

QRcode

To use, install 'Barcode Scanner' from the Android Market.

scorchio.qrcode.png

Price

FREE

Market star rating at time of writing

4.11 (70 ratings)

Version at time of writing

Similar / Alternative apps

None that I am aware of.

Suggested improvements for the next version

I'd like to see the graphics updated for high DPI devices (they're a bit fuzzy atm!)

Have your say

Fan of Colornote? Found something better? Just wanna share your experiences? Post below! :(

Guest Spoke

Can't find it on the market even after scanning the code.

Oddly enough was searching for this earlier before I saw you had it as app f the day.

Guest _melchett

i had this problem when i went from 1.5 to 2.1. I took a titanium copy so if people are still having problems tonight i'll see if i can upload it.

Guest Spoke
i had this problem when i went from 1.5 to 2.1. I took a titanium copy so if people are still having problems tonight i'll see if i can upload it.

That would be great - thanks.

Guest _melchett

ok any idea of a nice site to load files for the public? I've put them in the public forlder of my drop box but i don't know how to share it

Guest Spoke
ok any idea of a nice site to load files for the public? I've put them in the public forlder of my drop box but i don't know how to share it

It looks like you can just post a link - the relevant help on Dropbox is here - Visit My Website