Access to Plus Lounge

Guest wvn

A few days ago I signed up (and paid) for Plus membership.

However, I am being refused access to the Plus lounge. And so, I cannot get to the Plus goodies.

Is there anything I missed? Should do? Pledge allegiance? Beg?

Guest Mr Taylor
A few days ago I signed up (and paid) for Plus membership.

However, I am being refused access to the Plus lounge. And so, I cannot get to the Plus goodies.

Is there anything I missed? Should do? Pledge allegiance? Beg?

Me too, yesterday. I have the same issue at the moment

:(

Guest awarner

Some payment methods can have a slight delay in the payments being cleared.

Any paid subscription issues need to be directed to Paul via pm as he is the only person that can deal with access issues. I do not deal with subscriptions and so cannot confirm access rights for subscription issues.

Guest manicyaz
Some payment methods can have a slight delay in the payments being cleared.

Any paid subscription issues need to be directed to Paul via pm as he is the only person that can deal with access issues. I do not deal with subscriptions and so cannot confirm access rights for subscription issues.

Same problem here, oh well it is a Sunday I guess :-( I have PM'ed Paul. Fingers crossed it will be sorted soon. How does Titanium pro upgrade to the 'enhanced' version following a Modaco plus subscription? Is it part of the baking process or just a key? Basically I just want to know if there are new/more components when baking following a membership upgrade? Should I hold off on installing a rom until it's sorted.

Cheers!

Ok, a week has passed, my WaveSecure subscription has expired, I have sent several PM's and an e-mail, posted this thread, and ------ *nothing*

What is going on? Why don't I even get a reply?

And NO, it is NOT the payment method, because I did *immediately* receive a confirmation mail from Modaco and when I check my subscription status, I *am* registered as a Plus member. However, I sill cannot access the lounge.

Could someone please fix this? I would really appreciate it.

I'm having same issue as well since 24th - was there a problem on this day with the subscriptions?

Guest tinyk
Ok, a week has passed, my WaveSecure subscription has expired, I have sent several PM's and an e-mail, posted this thread, and ------ *nothing*

And NO, it is NOT the payment method, because I did *immediately* receive a confirmation mail from Modaco and when I check my subscription status, I *am* registered as a Plus member. However, I sill cannot access the lounge.

Your membership group is Ad Free, not plus so it looks like you might have been put in the ad free group instead of Plus Group.

Guest rameses

Paul's on holiday, which might explain the delays.