Some really nice launcherpro dock backgrounds

Guest Rajit

Guest Rajit
how to install these docks and transparent icons?

actually, they are not docks.. they are backgrounds for the dock used in launcher pro... just download the image and store them on the sd card... then go to launcher pro preferences -> appearance -> dock background and select 'custom'.. then just select the custom backround u just downloaded...

also, when u add an app to the dock it gives u an option to select the icon... again select 'custom' and this time select the transparent icon...

Guest dennerjw

I don't know about anyone else, but i can't use transparent icons. It just annoys me to no end to touch them and not see them glow!

Guest Rajit
I don't know about anyone else, but i can't use transparent icons. It just annoys me to no end to touch them and not see them glow!

to each their own.. i didn't have any problems because i didn't use glowing icons in the first place...

Guest three_pineapples

Just make new icons for the apps you want on the edges. If you make them smaller and off-centre, you should be able to make them look right in the dock background. That way you will get the glow!