Here is a full JC2 21911 ROM that I have built for my personal use. I thought it might be of some interest for others too
Link : Download from Megaupload.com
Here is what is in the ROM :
- Windows Mobile 6.5, CE OS 5.2.21911 (Build 21918.104.22.168), with Start button on top.
- Full, unmodified JC2 ROM with LZX Compression and 12 MB Pagepool for optimum performance.
- Phone Memory : 146 MB, RAM: 72 MB on start
- Schaps Advanced Configuration Tool (Highly versatile tweaking utility)
- DotFred's Task Manage 3.3 for WM 6.5 (Highly useful and detailed task manager for power users)
- GPRS Counter application from JE2 ROM (Useful for keeping track of GPRS data usage for limited GPRS plan users. Can show stats in chart as well as report format)
- Midomi Application from Omnia II (Music information recognition software)
- MortScript 4.2 (A very popular scripting runtime for Windows Mobile)
- OpenNETSDF v22.214.171.124 (A framework that complements .NET CF, needed to run many modern .NET based apps).
- SQL Server CE 3.1 (Although SQL Server is always there on Windows mobile in background, this version supports a GUI tool, Query Analyzer, using which you can run SQL commands on your phone )
- XDA Shutdown v1.01 with Black Theme (Shutdown, Restart, Sleep or Hibernate your mobile with ease.)
- AutoClose Patch 1.1 (Enhances the way memory allocation/deallocation happens on Omnia, useful for keeping phone running for long time without restart)
- Bluetooth Toggle Application (One touch toggling of bluetooth)
- MADE Text Editor (A simple text editor that supports both ANSI and Unicode text formats)
- PPC PIM Backup (Great Personal Information (contacts, messages, calender, task etc) backup utility)
- Pocket RAR (Archiving utility supporting RAR and ZIP formats)
- Simple Regedit (A powerful registry editor, despite the word simple in its name )
- HTCSensorSDK.dll and LibGLES_CM.dll (Needed for accelerometer and OpenGLES v1 support in games and manilla kind of apps)
- Microsoft Voice Commands (from WM 6.5.3 build, the latest version available. Recognizes asian accents quiet well, including Indian english )
- Tweaks (Orientation Settings Enabled, Titanium Enabled by Default, JBlend Font Size fix, WinMO default Settings icon enabled, Samsung Phonebook as softkey on titanium, Disabled lines between tradional today plugins)
Please note that as I said before this was for my personal use, so everything is according to my preferences. If you feel your preferences are same, use it else ignore it. Just a small disclaimer
Edited by Sumit Bhardwaj, 28 July 2010 - 05:52 PM.