Sumit Bhardwajs WM 6.5 build 21911 JC2 Full+Extras ROM

Guest Sumit Bhardwaj

Guest Sumit Bhardwaj

Hi guys,

Here is a full JC2 21911 ROM that I have built for my personal use. I thought it might be of some interest for others too :(

Link : Download from Megaupload.com

Here is what is in the ROM :

- Windows Mobile 6.5, CE OS 5.2.21911 (Build 21911.5.0.94), with Start button on top.

- Full, unmodified JC2 ROM with LZX Compression and 12 MB Pagepool for optimum performance.

- Phone Memory : 146 MB, RAM: 72 MB on start

- Schaps Advanced Configuration Tool (Highly versatile tweaking utility)

- DotFred's Task Manage 3.3 for WM 6.5 (Highly useful and detailed task manager for power users)

- GPRS Counter application from JE2 ROM (Useful for keeping track of GPRS data usage for limited GPRS plan users. Can show stats in chart as well as report format)

- Midomi Application from Omnia II (Music information recognition software)

- MortScript 4.2 (A very popular scripting runtime for Windows Mobile)

- OpenNETSDF v2.3.0.21 (A framework that complements .NET CF, needed to run many modern .NET based apps).

- SQL Server CE 3.1 (Although SQL Server is always there on Windows mobile in background, this version supports a GUI tool, Query Analyzer, using which you can run SQL commands on your phone :( )

- XDA Shutdown v1.01 with Black Theme (Shutdown, Restart, Sleep or Hibernate your mobile with ease.)

- AutoClose Patch 1.1 (Enhances the way memory allocation/deallocation happens on Omnia, useful for keeping phone running for long time without restart)

- Bluetooth Toggle Application (One touch toggling of bluetooth)

- MADE Text Editor (A simple text editor that supports both ANSI and Unicode text formats)

- PPC PIM Backup (Great Personal Information (contacts, messages, calender, task etc) backup utility)

- Pocket RAR (Archiving utility supporting RAR and ZIP formats)

- Simple Regedit (A powerful registry editor, despite the word simple in its name :P )

- HTCSensorSDK.dll and LibGLES_CM.dll (Needed for accelerometer and OpenGLES v1 support in games and manilla kind of apps)

- Microsoft Voice Commands (from WM 6.5.3 build, the latest version available. Recognizes asian accents quiet well, including Indian english :P )

- Tweaks (Orientation Settings Enabled, Titanium Enabled by Default, JBlend Font Size fix, WinMO default Settings icon enabled, Samsung Phonebook as softkey on titanium, Disabled lines between tradional today plugins)

Please note that as I said before this was for my personal use, so everything is according to my preferences. If you feel your preferences are same, use it else ignore it. Just a small disclaimer B)

Cheers! :D

Edited by Sumit Bhardwaj

Guest superck445

installed this rom this morning and working very well, love that can now use resco bubbles correctly!

also installed sumit's cab for enabling original samsung lock screen, very appreciative of your work!!

Guest nizar445

Man, what a wonderful job!!! I downloaded it and I can’t wait till I get back home to try it. :(

Btw: I’m just wondering why you haven’t use the newer rom JE2 as a base instead of JC2 rom?

Guest puga74

Hi Summit, thanks for this rom. I really like it. One issue though is why did you use JC2. JE2 is better specially when playing videos (at least for me). SKTOOLs draw bitmap test also give a higher score on JE2 than on JC2. JE2 actually gives the same score as the omnia 2. Anyway I hope you will also build the same rom but with JE2 as base.

Edited by puga74

Guest Sumit Bhardwaj

Thanks for the good words guys. As for not using JE2, there are two reasons.

1. It doesn't shows much improvement on my phone, except for the solved issues with alarms, which can also be solved by deleting and recreating the alarms.

2. JE2 Applies many of the fixes it comes with using the CSC, which are a bit hard to integrate into the rom. Without those fixes, JE2 is as good as JC2.

But if you guys are sure, I will start working on the JE2 rom and will build my next rom on it ie. when a new build is leaked. For now, please bear with me :(

EDIT: And one more thing, please never ask me for a lite rom. I don't use and build those. My roms will always be full+utilities.

Edited by Sumit Bhardwaj

Guest imblfmstr

ROM feedback

As usual with Gene Forum, the ROM here also rocks...

Just flashed it, till now the its working great..will give a detailed review later on....

Guest inside24
Thanks for the good words guys. As for not using JE2, there are two reasons.

1. It doesn't shows much improvement on my phone, except for the solved issues with alarms, which can also be solved by deleting and recreating the alarms.

2. JE2 Applies many of the fixes it comes with using the CSC, which are a bit hard to integrate into the rom. Without those fixes, JE2 is as good as JC2.

But if you guys are sure, I will start working on the JE2 rom and will build my next rom on it ie. when a new build is leaked. For now, please bear with me :(

EDIT: And one more thing, please never ask me for a lite rom. I don't use and build those. My roms will always be full+utilities.

use your rom for a while so I have to say this is my rom that I never had before Thank you very much for great sharing

Guest Sumit Bhardwaj
Hello Sumit

Since you have the experience of dumping the CSC file, maybe you could help other people to use English Custom ROM to another language.

Read Here: http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...ge-is-possible/

Thanks Daskalos. I am in process of moving to another city, have a flight to catch tomorrow morning. Will look into it as soon as i get time :(

Thank you guys for all the good words. As for rom in languages other than german, I will look into Daskalos's excellent suggestion and if its possible, will do it. Otherwise, sorry but it won't be possible.

Guest MICO_L

Till now I was wondering, why there are no ROMs from Sumit aka "CrazyforTechnology". But yes finally he has started putting his ROMs too!!!! Appreciate your efforts Sumit!!!

I have used his ROMs on XDA for HTC P3400. Those were wonderful ROMs, especially the "VanilaManila" series of ROMs.

Keep it up guys!!!

Guest him406

Just installed you rom. Working fine :). Thanks a lot. But seems it has slowed down the volume of the speakers? has anyone experienced this problem?

Guest valcon

What do you mean by "it has slowed down the volume of the speakers"? Is the volume too loud or too soft? I can't notice any significant difference in volume compared to the stock ROM.

Guest him406
What do you mean by "it has slowed down the volume of the speakers"? Is the volume too loud or too soft? I can't notice any significant difference in volume compared to the stock ROM.

volume has become too soft

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...