My GT540 syas my SD Card is Damaged.

Guest GrannyWrinkles

Guest GrannyWrinkles

I have put my 16gb SDHC card into my LG GT540, with all the music I want on it, and it is saying it is damaged. I have tried loads to fix but it isn't working. Please help.

Guest Ev1lM0nk3y

try and put the card back in the pc and copy the files to your pc then stick the card back in the phone anf format it then stick it back in the pc copy the files back to it and put it back in phone to see if it works

Guest GrannyWrinkles
try and put the card back in the pc and copy the files to your pc then stick the card back in the phone anf format it then stick it back in the pc copy the files back to it and put it back in phone to see if it works

I already have.

Guest GrannyWrinkles

I've now got all of my music on the SD Card and in the phone, and it isn't saying it is damaged. But now the phone doesn't work properly. It freezes, some applications don't work, the media player always freezes, and sometimes when it is locked, the screen stays black and wont unlock for while. Why is this happening?!

Guest RottenFoxBreath
I've now got all of my music on the SD Card and in the phone, and it isn't saying it is damaged. But now the phone doesn't work properly. It freezes, some applications don't work, the media player always freezes, and sometimes when it is locked, the screen stays black and wont unlock for while. Why is this happening?!

Faulty phone maybe?

Who is the provider of the phone(o2, Orange, etc).

How is the SD card formatted, and What make/model is the SD card?

I would have just connected the phone to the pc with the usb lead provided, and sent the music across via usb, after mounting the SD card in the notifications menu...

What did you do, to get it working is what i'm asking, as the phone may be faulty, or the card may be formatted with problems, or indeed not up to the job.

Try the Panasonic Formatter if you ever have issues: http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/sd/d...ormatter20.html , rather than using Windows, etc

• 3 weeks later...