Unlock-Database.com

Guest pcb007

Guest pcb007

Hello just thought i would share my experience of this company as i got the link off here. I wanted to unlock my Desire and followed a link of this forum to them, paid them £3+ and received an email a couple of days later saying 'Unfortunately we have been unable to generate an unlock code for your mobile phone.' In addition they stated 'I will now forward your details to our dedicated accounts team who will deal with your refund. Refunds can occasionally take up to 7 days but will usually be back in your account a lot faster than this.' They also advised it was unlikely another company would be able to supply the code, which was incorrect i used a company based in India which supplied the unlocking code in 10 minutes. The reason for this post is to advise people to deal with this company with caution, i realise its only just over £3 but i am still awaiting my refund despite a number of emails and promises of a refund, i would not like them to do the same to anyone anyone else no matter how small the amount.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 246810
Hello just thought i would share my experience of this company as i got the link off here. I wanted to unlock my Desire and followed a link of this forum to them, paid them £3+ and received an email a couple of days later saying 'Unfortunately we have been unable to generate an unlock code for your mobile phone.' In addition they stated 'I will now forward your details to our dedicated accounts team who will deal with your refund. Refunds can occasionally take up to 7 days but will usually be back in your account a lot faster than this.' They also advised it was unlikely another company would be able to supply the code, which was incorrect i used a company based in India which supplied the unlocking code in 10 minutes. The reason for this post is to advise people to deal with this company with caution, i realise its only just over £3 but i am still awaiting my refund despite a number of emails and promises of a refund, i would not like them to do the same to anyone anyone else no matter how small the amount.

To get an INSTANT refund- put this into your URL (http://www.cell-unlock-shop.com/refund/) and just type in the email account linked to your paypal account.

I've just done this 10 minutes ago after using the same unlocking company you did. I was about to make a dispute on paypal but the seller has a message there saying to go to a URL for an instant refund- it worked.

http://www.cell-unlock-shop.com/refund/ > GO TO THIS SITE- IT WORKS!!!!!