2.1EUU_Acer_LiquidE_1.100.63_AAP-FET_04.04.02

Guest better12hk

Guest koudelka
Russian language there is? a general firmware? and generally start to write in Russian! but I do not understand you :)

No russian, only english and chinese in this one

Guest barni
This bin works with all of the latest LCR, Xian, and Phhroyo ROMs no problems, if you flash a custom ROM after flashing the .bin, all you're getting is a new radio.

Is there someone who can explain to a newbee like me what is radio? :)

Guest Apocangel

Its the "Code" that tells your hardware how to interpret the wireless signals (signal's from your service provider). The better the code the better reception you have. Newer radios are supposed to be better, so getting a new radio is usually an improvement.

Guest vanahaim

So, in this case it means a part of firmware that controls radio modul - gsm/wifi/gps..

Guest akira.pwr

OK, done, I've flashed it and on top I have flashed Phhroyo, it seems to works fine, but I have to test more.

Avayable all languages of frf91 rom of Phh.

Guest vikings123
Any kind of RAM optimalisation in this leak, or still 185 MB (190kkb) for linux?.. :D :)

This is not a leak.

It is officially released by Acer. People can download it directly from Acer web sites.

I had some problems with TitaniumBackup and OC kernels.

Needed to tweak around to make it work.

Guest vanahaim
signed_1.100.63_AAP-FET-998MHz.zip

http://u.115.com/file/t4a5acba1a

Thanks for sharing!

Who cooked it?

EDIT: I see in build.prop Piter1225 sign and old build date.. And boot image seems as the old one from Piter´s mod 1.100.15.. Someone has only copied Piter´s work to new system dump?

Edited by vanahaim

Guest Apocangel

First of all THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH for the rooted ROM.

It could be that im the only one with this problem but when i installed the COOKED ROM there were no Accounts and Sync Settings.

Every time I tried to access the accounts through the contacts it FCd. Apparently as i can see, the COOKED version of this rom doesnt have the apk for the accounts. If you have the same problem then download the atteched apk and push into /system/app folder

EXTRACT FIRST

#adb remount

#adb push AccountAndSyncSettings.apk /system/app

DOWNLOAD: AccountAndSyncSettings.zip

Guest navygino
First of all THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH for the rooted ROM.

It could be that im the only one with this problem but when i installed the COOKED ROM there were no Accounts and Sync Settings.

Every time I tried to access the accounts through the contacts it FCd. Apparently as i can see, the COOKED version of this rom doesnt have the apk for the accounts. If you have the same problem then download the atteched apk and push into /system/app folder

EXTRACT FIRST

#adb remount

#adb push AccountAndSyncSettings.apk /system/app

DOWNLOAD: AccountAndSyncSettings.zip

I tried to extract the boot.img out of the zip file and flash.....

I get into boot loop and cannot get it working.....

Any great developer can help to build a superboot for us?

I don't want to flash the whole custom ROM.....

Also, your AccountAndSyncSettings.apk is not the EUU Acer LiquidE 1.100.63 AAP-FET 04.04.02 version...................

Here's I attached the "AccountAndSyncSettings.apk" for "EUU Acer LiquidE 1.100.63 AAP-FET 04.04.02"

AccountAndSyncSettings_Acer_LiquidE_1.100.63_AAP_FET.zip

Edited by navygino

Guest navygino

Anyway, I "feel" this ROM is much more stable than FET .15.

It will be nice if we have a superboot with netfilter, ramzswap, etc.....!!

You are the man for all Asia user!!!

:)

Guest Apocangel
Also, your AccountAndSyncSettings.apk is not the EUU Acer LiquidE 1.100.63 AAP-FET 04.04.02 version...................

Really? I remember pulling it out of the 1.100.63. Well either way they both work just as well.

Guest Elisha82

Is it me or does this Rom suck battery?

I had LS 2.1 on .39 and the battery wasn't bad but now that I have it on .63, the battery is going 50% faster.

Of course it could be because I have the TAJM and BattStat widgets as well.

Anyone else notice any difference in battery life?

Also the Liquid E wifi antenna sucks. My Nokias and BlackBerries can get a 50%+ signal in my bedroom and living room while the Acer can only get 10-20% and even then it drops.

Edited by Elisha82

Guest vanahaim

Is it me or does this Rom suck battery?

I had LS 2.1 on .39 and the battery wasn't bad but now that I have it on .63, the battery is going 50% faster.

Of course it could be because I have the TAJM and BattStat widgets as well.

Anyone else notice any difference in battery life?

Also the Liquid E wifi antenna sucks. My Nokias and BlackBerries can get a 50%+ signal in my bedroom and living room while the Acer can only get 10-20% and even then it drops.

And which baseband do you use? I have now the new one from 1.100.63 (04.04.02) and xian rom with some modifications, new libs etc. and battery consumption in standby is very good..

Stock 1.100.63 is a step forward but without optimization is every stock rom buggy..

Guest vanahaim
A1-04.04.02

The same..

So, unless a 1.100.63 based rom, I think it would be better flash Malez recovery and some earlier heavy-optimized rom like xian/LCR/LS.. (or earlier nandroid backup - less work for you :-) ).

Ever tried any application like JuiceDefender?

Edited by vanahaim

Guest Elisha82
The same..

So, unless a 1.100.63 based rom, I think it would be better flash Malez recovery and some earlier heavy-optimized rom like xian/LCR/LS.. (or earlier nandroid backup - less work for you :-) ).

Ever tried any application like JuiceDefender?

Nothing changed from the custom rom before. Only stock rom to .63.

I even changed sync schedule for twitter and any other apps that need to sync to longer intervals but seems like battery life is bad. I suspect TAJM or BattStatt since I just installed them after .63