- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

ssmkjting

ssmkjting

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I m very thankful for posting this up. But my problem dont sloved.

I tried DL the Lg Mobile Support Tool and installed to my PC. After connected my phone to PC via UBS cable but its says it was not installed to my PC. I have been trying countless of time but it just dont works. Very upsetting.

I cant even proceed to 2nd step : A list with phone will pop up select the GT540 and doubel click it. I'm really Not sure where goes wrong.

Later part of the post, I saw "LG PC suit setup" was posted. I DL and hopefully for miracle but i cant even open the application to install. Not sure why.

Can anyone help me? -___-" Not sure where goes wrong. Regardless I checked or unchecked the "mass storage only" it just dont work. Do i need to uncheck unmounted SD Card? Anyway, all dont works on me! Pls help me. THanks in advance. =(

karabasev

karabasev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:LG GT%$)

Hello everyone,

in this tutorial I will show you, how to get the GT540 working with the LG Pc Suite.

First download the Lg Mobile Support Tool. Get it here ->

Open it up and click on "install usb driver".
Posted Image

A list with phone will pop up select the GT540 and doubel click it.
Posted Image

A few setups will run to install everything wich is needed in order to connect the phone to the pc.
After you have done that and all setups went through you should get a message driver install finished or someting similar.

Select Customer Service, and go like in the picture seen.
Posted Image

Check the box by SN. Choose your Phone again and type in your S/N should be on the box you got with your phone or behind the battery.
If you have done that click the littel icon behind SN
Posted Image

If everythin is right something like this should pop up. Double click the first entry.
Posted Image

Lg Pc Suite 4 is going to be downloaded. After every thing is finished start up the program. Connect your Phone to your Pc via usb.
!! Your phone must be not locked or it wont be able to connect and disable use as usb massstorage. When shown a usb icon on you phone press your notifications button and confirm connect when prompted !!

If you did everything like shown in this tutorial it should look like this.
Posted Image

Hope I could help a few people.

PLEASE HELP ME
MANY TIMES WHEN I TRAY TO UPDATE MY LG GT 540 UPDATE MENAGER STOP AT 4% IN UPDATE PROCES AND IT CANT CONTINUE AGEN
WHAT SHOULD I DO
PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Piercer

Piercer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:LG GT540
Hello to all and especially to Ilove LG.

I try this steps on this thread but it only gives me Driver download which i have and not Pc Suite, however i download the Pc Suite several times and when i press the exe it pops out a black command box and nothing else happens.
can you help me here please.

Thanks...

ilovelg

ilovelg

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts
http://www.4shared.c...teIV_Setup.html
Try this one, should work.

Using: CyanogenMod7 (2.3.5) @ GT540 Swiftdroid2 RC3 by Mur4ik.

Piercer

Piercer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Yes you've done it again.

Thanks a lot, after, i think, 10 times that i downloaded and it didn't work your link gave the solution.

I have onemore question (for today lol).
Should i partition my SD card and if yes how?

Thanks

Edited by Piercer, 15 November 2010 - 07:59 PM.

ilovelg

ilovelg

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts
You want to partinion it becouse you want to install apps2sd? I dont use Apps2SD, dont want to risk killing my SD card. You should consult in Apps2SD thread here.

Dont see any other point to partition ure SD.

Edited by ilovelg, 15 November 2010 - 08:11 PM.

Piercer

Piercer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

You want to partinion it becouse you want to install apps2sd? I dont use Apps2SD, dont want to risk killing my SD card. You should consult in Apps2SD thread here.

Dont see any other point to partition ure SD.

The only thing is that phone memory is small so if i would like more apps in the future then i will have to delete some in order to install new ones, right?

ilovelg

ilovelg

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts
Well yeah, I guess it works like that, but if you really want apps2sd consult people that have it. In Apps2Sd thread. They will provide you with help.

Piercer

Piercer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Well yeah, I guess it works like that, but if you really want apps2sd consult people that have it. In Apps2Sd thread. They will provide you with help.

Thanks for your help.

jejs234

jejs234

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Nice, worked for me thanks! :(

felixbbb031

felixbbb031

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Devices:lg gt540

i have downloaded pc suite 4,turn off mass storage,phone is unlocked,but still can not sync anything! that drive me mad!!! please help!!!

ilovelg

ilovelg

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

i have downloaded pc suite 4,turn off mass storage,phone is unlocked,but still can not sync anything! that drive me mad!!! please help!!!

If your phone is rooted install busybox from market, launch the app and install it to your system.

felixbbb031

felixbbb031

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
[quote name='ilovelg' date='Jan 2 2011, 22:18' post='1541956']
If your phone is rooted install busybox from market, launch the app and install it to your system.

and to try to connect to lg pc suite?

felixbbb031

felixbbb031

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

app have been instaled on my phone,but i dont know how to use it. i am confused and depresed :unsure:
lg pc suite sync only about 50 percent of contacts and than say "contact with phone was interupted",but i did not touch anything ahhgggrrrhhhggr

Edited by felixbbb031, 03 January 2011 - 05:52 PM.

NuclearLG

NuclearLG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:GT540
  • Twitter:@NON
Thank you for that helpful tutorial in trying to install the LG mobile phone support it always says scheduled server maintenance since i have purchased that phone I haven't used it well . would you recommend any other thing ?

once again thanks :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users