Photo

anyone know a good business contacts app?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

flamethrower

flamethrower

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
Hi

I was wondering if anyone know of an application i could use to manage my business contacts?

I have a htc desire and would like to be able to click on an app and it show me a list of the contacts i have marked as business contacts, i don't really need anything else.. no sync, no to-do list, no calender just a simple app that will let me select, call, edit and manage my business contacts

anyone have any ideas?

many thanks!

yf2010

yf2010

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi

I was wondering if anyone know of an application i could use to manage my business contacts?

I have a htc desire and would like to be able to click on an app and it show me a list of the contacts i have marked as business contacts, i don't really need anything else.. no sync, no to-do list, no calender just a simple app that will let me select, call, edit and manage my business contacts

anyone have any ideas?

many thanks!

Hi,
You can refer to this software - Android Manager software for Wi-Fi version. Through WiFi connection, data between Android mobile phones and PC can be easily synchronized for example contacts, messages, photos, videos, music, applications and calendar events.
It is a FREE software, support all Android Phones, and can be downloaded from here.( http://global.mobile.../product_AM.jsp )

StarModaco

StarModaco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:HTC

Hi,
You can refer to this software - Android Manager software for Wi-Fi version. Through WiFi connection, data between Android mobile phones and PC can be easily synchronized for example contacts, messages, photos, videos, music, applications and calendar events.
It is a FREE software, support all Android Phones, and can be downloaded from here.( http://global.mobile.../product_AM.jsp )

Seems to be a nice software!
I notice that it can also help to manage my playlist. And send SMS from PC... interesting!
Thanks for sharing!
I will give it a try.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users