Uninstall Lagfix reboot... Galaxy i9000 Bricked !

Guest 0logramma

Guest 0logramma

in download mode does not recognize more drivers tried different pc and xp 32-bit

sees them as "gadget serial control" and exclamation point

and Odin sees no com is not possible to flash

normal startup after unlocking the screen gives me error block repeat program and I can not get to put in debug

please help me as my service center is closed on an imported product and the timing would be very long!

Help! :D :D ;)

Edited by 0logramma

in download mode does not recognize more drivers tried different pc and xp 32-bit

normal startup after unlocking the screen gives me error block repeat program and I can not get to put in debug

please help me as my service center is closed on an imported product and the timing would be very long!

Help! ;) :D :D

Remove simcard and external memorycard

Put your galaxy in downloadmode (yellow screen with exclamation mark) (press vol. down + menukey + power on until the yellow screen pops up)

Startup odin

Then plugin your device and it should come up fine....

I never had a bricked Galaxy and did almost anything to brick it... Removed the battery during flashing, removed the battery during the lag-fix, flashed the modem-file in the PDA-section :D ....

Guest 0logramma
Remove simcard and external memorycard

Put your galaxy in downloadmode (yellow screen with exclamation mark) (press vol. down + menukey + power on until the yellow screen pops up)

Startup odin

Then plugin your device and it should come up fine....

I never had a bricked Galaxy and did almost anything to brick it... Removed the battery during flashing, removed the battery during the lag-fix, flashed the modem-file in the PDA-section :D ....

in download mode I put many, many times and before the drivers I saw them and gave me the com with odin

now see more drivers have also changed pc but it seems bricked

Guest 0logramma

in download mode driver sees me "gadget serial control" error

both Windows XP 32-bit

and with windows 7 32 BTI

Help Help!

service center is closed and reopened Aug. 23 after days are long because my galaxy S is import!

:D

both Windows XP 32-bit

Help Help!

service center is closed and reopened Aug. 23 after days are long because my galaxy S is import!

Not to be rude, but you really shouldn't play with a rooted device unless you are ready to take the consequences if you mess something up.

Have you tried uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling the ones posted in the rooting FAQ over at XDA? Odin doesn't always work for me either, but you could try restarting the phone into download mode a couple of times to see if that makes a difference(always disconnect and reconnect the USB-cable) - that works for me at least.

Guest rishi2504

both Windows XP 32-bit

Help Help!

Not sure if this will help. But I had the same issue. I simply restarted my PC and Odin, and it worked. Happened twice on my SGS. Odin is the culrpit, behaves strangely sometimes...

cheers,

rishi2504

Guest Kaiser Chief

Help! ;) :huh: :(

Never Flash on friday 13th :-)