Best Phone part POLL

Guest barbs666

Guest barbs666

Ok, here is a poll for best phone parts, please let me know and I'll add some more parts!

If you have any phone parts in .exe please go to this thread and post as well

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...ts-in-exe-here/

Also found a whole bunch of download links here for phone pars:

http://pfc.treck.hu/index.php?dir=ROM/phon...&order=desc

Thanks

still working out how to add more phone parts to the poll, but i dont think it will happen????? (moderators help would be nice)

Edited by barbs666

Guest PoisonOmnia

I tried PUJA1 and found the batter life to be really bad, Would disabling 3G/HSDPA help? and if so, how much longer would it last? im currently using DXIF1 and getting roughly 4 to 5 days with moderate use, and 2 to 3 with heavy use, anyone with PUJA1 and 3G disabled able to say how long it lasts for? battery life/call quality are what im looking for.

Guest barbs666
Man what happened to DXIF1. YSou are missing the best one from the poll :D

yeah, unfortunately i cant add anymore to the poll unless a moderator helps out. Can u tell me more about DXIF1

Guest Alien-Tech
yeah, unfortunately i cant add anymore to the poll unless a moderator helps out. Can u tell me more about DXIF1

Well it's been written quite a lot in other topics. Actually it's quite similar to PUJA1 except it doesn't hang phone calls by itself. Best one I've tested anyway.

Guest Revhead

I think the poll is too simplistic.

You need to rate them from best to worst, in this instance 1-7, because it varies from person to person depending on their needs and location.

For example ZHIE1 is superfast for GPS, but not so good as say DXIF1 for phone reception. If fast GPS is what you want then you're going to vote for that one - but DXIF1 is arguably a better ROM?

Edited by Revhead

Guest andrew.mazlim

Well, to be honest, we (all) must write down which phone is best for EVERY SINGLE use (GPS, signal, battery) and then, we must write which phone has THE BEST COMBINATION of all of these, don't you agree?!

Guest cronogr

XBIC1 for me it has the best battery life, the signal reception is ok but not the best in areas with low reception the gps is ok lock in under a minute when stationary.

With a score to 10 i will give

Battery life 8

Signal 7

Gps 9

Guest Revhead
Well, to be honest, we (all) must write down which phone is best for EVERY SINGLE use (GPS, signal, battery) and then, we must write which phone has THE BEST COMBINATION of all of these, don't you agree?!

Okay.

Give it a score out of 10 for each of these and then a total out of 30? Then the OP will have to keep a running total as part of the first post?

Guest barbs666

Well unfortuneatly I cant program the poll here, otherwise I would have the phone parts and then a drop down box next to each one so when you voted you would have to state "why". That way the we could satisfy :-) (Hint hint moderators)

Guest emporto

Hi All;

I want to ask a question and this topic is a good place for it

I need a perfect phone reception and also good gps signal reception. Battery life is not important for me, I can charge my omnia everyday.

Which phone part is suitable for me for best gsm signal reception ?

Thanks

Guest ebsbow

I am using XBIC1 in western Europa.

PDA:B7300BUIJF2

Radio: i900XBIC1

Yonn Kitchen: Bone + Samsung apps

In this combination battery life is great, no cell problems, no connection problems.

Don't use GPS a lot( will test it later), but I am an power user with my device and

battery has an double life compared to the previous XX phone part from 2008.

All depends on where you live, but we have antenna's all over, and lots of them.

So reception never is an problem here.

But as stated before, it depends on the ROM you are using to. And I never had

any problem using the XX phone part. Until this ROM( nice ROM)

Guest cronogr
Hi All;

I want to ask a question and this topic is a good place for it

I need a perfect phone reception and also good gps signal reception. Battery life is not important for me, I can charge my omnia everyday.

Which phone part is suitable for me for best gsm signal reception ?

Thanks

i think u need to try them one by one to find the best for u, in my experience when i use a Wind card i need to use DXIA5 has the best reception with this particular provider even in low reception areas i have the best singal possible, when i use vodafone as provider for the best signal i need PUJA1 and so on, so it depends u need to try each radio for 3-4 days each to find out which one is the best 4 u

Guest andrew.mazlim
i think u need to try them one by one to find the best for u, in my experience when i use a Wind card i need to use DXIA5 has the best reception with this particular provider even in low reception areas i have the best singal possible, when i use vodafone as provider for the best signal i need PUJA1 and so on, so it depends u need to try each radio for 3-4 days each to find out which one is the best 4 u

Right! You need to check ALMOST all the radios! It depends which provider you're using and WHICH COUNTRY you're living!