HELP! MAPI32.DLL

Guest Carrera935

Guest Carrera935

Hi, I've been having a serious problem getting to use Outlook Mobile, mostly due to Outlook 2003 on my desktop. I opened Outlook 2003 aon my desktop about 1.5 weeks ago and at the very beginning I got thee message that it could not open due to either an incorrect MAPI32.dll file or a corrupt one. I ran a search for Mapi32.dll on the desktop and got a list but could not distinguish which oneI should put into Outlook 2003 and if I was going to put it in the right place; the only MAPI32 I found was in Office 2003 as I couldn't figure out how to look at the specific files inside Outlook 2003, if that is even necessary. Perhaps, the one in Office 2003 is the one they are referring too. The message did suggest I reinstall Outlook 2003 which, I did however, I am still getting the original message of a corrupt or incorrect MAPI32 file.

I am about at the end of my proverbial rope as I need both Outlook on the desktop and on My Omnia i920. I'm hoping one of you mavens can help me resolve this.

Thx.

Rick

Hi, I've been having a serious problem getting to use Outlook Mobile, mostly due to Outlook 2003 on my desktop. I opened Outlook 2003 aon my desktop about 1.5 weeks ago and at the very beginning I got thee message that it could not open due to either an incorrect MAPI32.dll file or a corrupt one. I ran a search for Mapi32.dll on the desktop and got a list but could not distinguish which oneI should put into Outlook 2003 and if I was going to put it in the right place; the only MAPI32 I found was in Office 2003 as I couldn't figure out how to look at the specific files inside Outlook 2003, if that is even necessary. Perhaps, the one in Office 2003 is the one they are referring too. The message did suggest I reinstall Outlook 2003 which, I did however, I am still getting the original message of a corrupt or incorrect MAPI32 file.

I am about at the end of my proverbial rope as I need both Outlook on the desktop and on My Omnia i920. I'm hoping one of you mavens can help me resolve this.

Thx.

Rick

try this

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook-...P001116478.aspx

http://forums.techarena.in/ms-office-support/460883.htm